Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A short, =)

A short, =)

Here's my latest piv ani, it's not that big i've just wanted to work on smoothness and stuff. So tell me what you think...Creds - Katana = 1LiquidSword. I dunno if i should be posting in veterans this is only my 5th ani, but its better than lots of other ones ive seen so yea(for nubs at least ) ](*,)

.Gif

.Piv

Nope, not quite vetran. good bouncy wall and camera movement though. I would sugguest shrinking the frame size tho, bigger frame= less quality. I found this out the hard way. #-o

Well thnx, I'll definately do that then

Here's Another it's my 3rd or 4th ani i think. I know the framerate is all messed up, sorry about that. It's better in .piv i think. :-s

Gif

Piv

That was pretty good...
    I also noticed that you make your animations with the framerate at defalt, I don't know if it would help or not. but LiquidSword
    (using you as an example Liquid) and others, myself included, make anis. with the framerate set all the way down on the little speed bar. (that's a frame delay of 3 when you save as a .gif) The best movement, if you use that speed, is half of the man's head forward for walking, his entire headlegnth forward for running, falling ect.
    I dunno' if it matters, but maybe give it a try, it also cuts down on the number of frames you have to make, too.
    oh, yeah. btw... I liked the sniper rifle in that ani. \/

err it wasnt really a sniper rifle it was an AK and i didn't make it i can't remember who did... #-o

Edit - But thanx for the tips they'll really help

Jon
    Fanatic Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by ToastMaster
    That was pretty good...
    I also noticed that you make your animations with the framerate at defalt, I don't know if it would help or not. but LiquidSword
    (using you as an example Liquid) and others, myself included, make anis. with the framerate set all the way down on the little speed bar.
    Ok, i dont know where you herd that from, but I always make my animations with the default framerate(in the middle). I dont see how that matters though. :-k
    In memory of Shane and Sarah

oh, really? #-o
    when I downloaded your .pivs, they looked too fast unless i put them down slower...

EDIT: yeah, I just checked, the guys look like running maniacs unless i slow it down. :-k oh, well... I set my framerate to 3 anyway lol. I guess from now on I'll just speak for myself ops:

Yea, when I watched some of your .pivs they were a bit too fast unless i slowed it down, not all the way though.

Jon
    Fanatic Enthusiast

yea thats odd. They look perfect for me when the speed is set to default, though I can remember on another comp I watched some of my stuff and they ran very fast, eh, ohhwell.
    In memory of Shane and Sarah

Dedicated Member
    yeah i use it on default too

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast