Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: Someone help

Fresh Newbie

Someone help

When ever I try to reply to someone I end up starting a new topic by accident. Why is this? And can someone help me?
    R.I.P Eddie Guerrero
    WWE Champion + 3 Time WWE Tag Team Champion + 2 Time Intercontinental Champion + United States Champion + 2 Time European Champion + WCW United States Champion + WCW Cruiserweight Champion +2 Time ECW Television Champion = 1 Great Man

Fanatic Enthusiast

Are you even sure that you pressed the right button ? Something like this really don't happen that much.. and just to let you know, you can't comment outside a thread, make sure you are INSIDE the thread.

If you still don't get it, PM me or make a thread in help center if you need help.
    Click here
    Go and check him out.

Fresh Newbie
    Ok I got it working the problem was I kept typing the subject title in. Thanks
    R.I.P Eddie Guerrero
    WWE Champion + 3 Time WWE Tag Team Champion + 2 Time Intercontinental Champion + United States Champion + 2 Time European Champion + WCW United States Champion + WCW Cruiserweight Champion +2 Time ECW Television Champion = 1 Great Man

Fanatic Enthusiast

I guess you understood my PM, ftw. OK, again, I'm gonna get somebody to lock this.

If there's more problem, try making a thread in Help Center.
    Click here
    Go and check him out.