Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Ok, this has to stop guys..

I was talking to my old friend from PA, who just joined DD, and he asked me "Why does everybody fight over midget and tall stks?"
    and he's 10...
    Isn't it sad that a new member, who is younger than most of you, notices how immature and pointless these things are, when you don't?

People are entitled to their opinion, which also includes them being able to have that "Say no to midgets" in their sig, but c'mon, we don't want new members to see that, and think that this forum is full of immature people. So please, just take those out of your sigs, and take out anything saying "Midgets pwn tall stks" or whatever. Lets all just get along, and let eachother use whatever stick we want.

EDIT:
    And I'd be alright with a sig that says "I prefer tall sticks, rather than midgets"
    But not one that just demands that you stop using midgets, thats mainly what annoys me.

KTU
    Dedicated Member
    SHUTUPSHUTUP

What's wrong with it? Srsly, you're treating this new kid like a 5 year old. It's not like a real violent war, it's a simple siding of preference between lanky sticks and midget sticks. What's the kid going to do because he sees it? Conflict is a natural dictum of humanity, people are naturally going to disagree over some matters. You can't prevent it because a new member to DD asks why there is a war between midgets and tall sticks.

Animators animate fights all the time in Pivot, and I don't see you complaining about how that is pointless and immature. I think you're just mad because lankies are winning.
    >_>

I win.
    [center:36nrfcqg][/center:36nrfcqg]

Enthusiast
    Bill Clinton’s Closet? Avatar: NOT A PENIS!
    Different people have different stances. Like me, I dislike Spaghetti, so I could make a sig saying so, but others may love it, then they would makes a sig about that. If someone doesn't like midget sticks then they have all the right in the world to say so.

We are not immature, on the internet you can pretty much do whatever you want (almost >.>) so why not have stuff like that in your sigs? If people want it in their sigs so be it but you saying a 10 year old said we were immature won't take it out.

... I hope I sent that message clear enough, I am really tired and can't form sentences to great ...

This is my new edit color, do not take it #A89737
    Feel Free to PM if you need help or if you want to talk to the sexiest member on DD *wink*
    ^^^Clickable link to PM me^^^

I'm not pissed that lankys are winning, i'm not sure who is winning, and I use both tall and short stks.

And you both read this wrong, I'm saying that you're making DD look bad by practicaly saying "you're a noob if you use midgets"

KTU
    Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenFire
    I'm not pissed that lankys are winning, i'm not sure who is winning, and I use both tall and short stks.

And you both read this wrong, I'm saying that you're making DD look bad by practicaly saying "you're a noob if you use midgets"
    It's a fad, lighten up.
    [center:36nrfcqg][/center:36nrfcqg]

I'm just mad at this, its so stupid, I'll just leave these things alone from now on >:S

Dedicated Member
    I don't think it matters which, but I wish people wouldn't use it to bias the animations they review.

Enthusiast
    I know that the collab is made to be somewhat a joke, or something like that..
    But the sigs are pretty stupid in my point of view :/ Collab is ok, its actually pretty good idea to make midgets and lankys fighting :P
    But yeah, this shiz is gone over :S

i could so not agree more, what he is saying is totally true!

i mean, you seriously think it's a mature thing to write "Midget Stands Tall!" or "Say no to Midgets!" with an animation were the sticks somehow gets beaten or held back? its so immature!
    I'm not taking any sides, as i use both,.
    as FF said, we could have a signature saying "I prefer Midgets over Lanky's!" but having "Die midgets! Lanky's will win!!!" is completely stupid!

It's a style! Midgets are Cartoon style, Lanky's are realistic style!

well said... this has to stop.
    Thread
    YouTube
    Steam
    SoundCloud

You can also add me on Skype if you want to chat (don't abuse it), I'm "chrozon"

Why go over it again?
    I never cared for it. And if people want to be retarded, let 'em. It'll get them nowhere in life.
    [center:1dyohg2y]I miss everyone. [/center:1dyohg2y]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast