Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Pivot 2 Patches?

Wut iz this povit 2 ptachz i speaking ov?!?
    None. And that's the problem.

Imagine how much better Pivot 2 would be with patches. There would be more options and new things to try. Pivot is one of those programs where you want to keep updated. That would be one of the few reasons people give up and quit. If we had new Pivot Updates from Peter with patched for V2 there would be a lot more people willing to stay, for that reason.
    Eg. If there was a patch for the things that make Pivot 3 good.
    • The number in the stick building menu changes as you resize the stick, not when the cursor releases it.
      Multiple backgrounds.

And a full history storing Edit button? Text tool? Not just a Save as button but a Save? Instant saving every 5 mins if wanted?

That would make the program so much better.

What's your opinion? Patches for Pivot?

Enthusiast

that'd be so ace, especially the text tool.. god...i wish those patches would be true
    =my animations=

Waiting for the next ddc to show up.

Veteran Enthusiast

106 is fumpin', pumpin' up in this hoe, for sho, my bro
    Yes. The best patch would be letting you open several sticks at the same time (pivot 3 has it) because it is annoying having to open up stuff for writing.
    A text tool would be ace as you said.
    Also maybe a quick save as you said, this would be great because no more losing animations.
    [center:3mdlh4lx]Fuck you. Cunt.[/center:3mdlh4lx]

Enthusiast
    Honestly, this is true, there should be patches. Maybe layer would be the best, like, you could go back and add blood, or effects, any time! It would make it so much easier to make a full BG'ed anim, or like we talked about on msn, customizable OnionSKin settings.

Layers - You could go bakc and add a full BG after you finish the anim.

Customizable OnionSkin settings - Two types of Sticks, ANimated Stik and Background stk. Upon loading a stick in, a popup would say, Will this stk be a background or animated? You click background stick, and the onion skin goes ABOVE it, whilst if you click animating stick, the onionskin goes BELOW it. Simple really, he would have to add a layer below the onion skin layer, and name it BG stick layer, and sticks selected as BG sticks would load into that layer, lol.

Great topic, btw.
    Hi.

W00T 10,000 posts..... oh... damn just a dream!!
    I woundt CARE about anything else added except the save it automatically every 5 mins... the ammout of animaitons i have lost from my damn comptuer charshing it would save me a life time........ somebody get peter to update it lol!!!!
    yeah i agree it would be a good idea to improve it ... and mabie have a multiple colour so you dont have move 7 sticks for a deteiled picture..... like a fill button on create stick mode..... so you can choose what colour it is and woundt have to make each one with different fills... even something simple like paint would be good.
    My blast tut
    Click sig for meh thread

Death for death.... crap wait....

I agree with you bolt, there should be patches/updates for pivot but shamefully there isn't
    It would make life soooo much easier with a text tool, and possibly downloadable fonts for it. It would save a lot of stick making/uploading time. and Multi-coloured sticks would rule too..[/Dreaming]
    Yeah,it would be a good idea, people will try something new all the time,making it more interesting, and continuous improvement would generally make pivot a better program.
    [center:3r0jgpn9]Ancient Animation Thread | PlainBen.Deviantart.com
    Xbox Live: Plain Ben

[/center:3r0jgpn9]

Enthusiast
    I like pivot being so simple I mean thats why the best are the best.
    If I had those tools I would be as good as bert Even the biggest nub would be as good as bert.

Even thought hes bertastic!!!!

So I object to these patches I think it should be the way it is.
    Anyone that wants to see my animations will have to go to another site to view them. pivot-place look us up.

For more animations like this you should hop on over to http://www.pivot-place.org/vb
    There are some awesome animators there.

im sure this whole patches thing has been mentioned somewhere else >_>
    but yeah
    i like pivot because its simple ,thats what pivot is ! , its nont a super pro animation program for pro,its a basic timewaster. and if the updates kept coming ,theed be nothing to update on eventually.

Ice
    Old Newbie
    wereZ has a point like just patchs for the bugs nothing else and if it did keep updating u will have to pay loadz

My Pivot thread- Courtesy?

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by supdog101
    I like pivot being so simple I mean thats why the best are the best.
    If I had those tools I would be as good as bert Even the biggest nub would be as good as bert.

Even thought hes bertastic!!!!

So I object to these patches I think it should be the way it is.
    urm..no..
    Bert is own.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon

Sephy, your one sick fuck. But I cant help but laugh.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast