Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

View Poll Results: Pivot 3 beta: worth getting?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

6 33.33%
  • only for fun

5 27.78%
  • hells no

7 38.89%

Thread: Pivot 3

Pivot 3

I am considering getting pivot 3 beta and i'm wondering if it's worth the while... if anyone has experience with it could you please share the advantages and disadvantages and whether you recommend getting it. tanks in advance.
    THREADS THAT HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATED IN MONTHS*:
    Pivot
    Easytoon

*like, a lot of months

Fanatic Enthusiast

Not many people use Pivot 3 here in DD. And the most cheap thing is when a friend of you want the piv file of your ani, they can't open it cause sadly you using Pivot 3 and your friend Pivot 2.. so I think it's not worth getting, but if you have no friends to show your ani's then why not get Pivot 3 then : P ? lol.
    Click here
    Go and check him out.

Not many people use Pivot 3 here in DD. And the most cheap thing is when a friend of you want the piv file of your ani, they can't open it cause sadly you using Pivot 3 and your friend Pivot 2.. so I think it's not worth getting, but if you have no friends to show your ani's then why not get Pivot 3 then : P ? lol.
    I only have one pivot using friend, and he's way below me (not really but still) and gifs are just as good anyway. other than that, i don't really share my sticks or animations that much, so i dont think it would be a probleam. probably wouldn even use it that much anyway.

what about glitches? i'm more worried about what its gonna do to my poor little computer box.
    THREADS THAT HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATED IN MONTHS*:
    Pivot
    Easytoon

*like, a lot of months

Fanatic Enthusiast

There may be some problems with Pivot 3, like shutting down him self and when you create a stick and put it on size 1,000, it will lag like hell, and when it lag like hell, you get annoyed, and when you get annoyed you don't like to use it anymore.
    Click here
    Go and check him out.

Don't get pivot3. WIthin 2 days of getting it I fucked up like, 4 of my anis. Now I only use it when I want to view an anim that's in pivot3.
    I'm gay.

Enthusiast
    There right, I recently switched form piv3, and it was the best decisions in awhile...Pretty buggy. Editing system is way better though!
    Hi.

Why are you even asking?
    This is pointless, how about you TRY it for yourself, instead of making a topic about it :\

Enthusiast
    yeh, i think this should be locked.

I don't think pivot 3 sucks and i use pivot 2. I just warn you it lags like a bitch
    and is a little too big of a handicap for my liking, although very skilled animators
    use pivot3. Like Bert, Snigge, ect.

You're choice. I'd say it's WORTH getting. But not realy WORTH using.
    My Thread

CHUCKNORRIS.

Fanatic Enthusiast

I have PIV3 and its okay....I mean its stays in the document of the stk you loaded so if you gotta load fills it dont take forever...And you can use more than 1 back ground
    ANd loading sprites....Awesome i've made a few movies with em pretty fun :[]

You should use piv2 until piv3 comes out cause like everyone here says piv3 beta is buggy.
    Or you can wait Adams Gifmagic.
    "That's how I party, that's how I party.."