Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

I just need to know how to actually make animations

Ok, well obviously I know how to make them, but when I try, they look drab compared to other beginners. I need to know how little or how much to move limbs etc to make it smooth. How many frames is a good amount for a decent length animation. I just need a basic tutorial or a tutor that would help me become good! Thanks

Enthusiast

try looking in the tutorial section. It takes time dude. You can't expect to be a pro in 2 weeks.

I dont expect to be a pro in 2 weeks. Much less. I expect to know how to make the movements actually look real, and I want to know how to make weapons/guns etc.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    try looking in the tutorial section. It takes time dude. You can't expect to be a pro in 2 weeks.
    i can... ...lol jk anyway yeah its a long process it took me about 6 months to get at least intermediates...it could probably be faster or slower for u but look at tuts man they help so much especially spacing tuts that shows u how much to move a joint in each frame and remember to move EVERY joint so the anim isnt stiff but dont worry about that yet..just practice..

Try looking through this thread, it's got most of the best tutorials in one place for easy access.