Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dedicated Member

I need a Blood Tutor

hai peepol i need a blod tutr plx.

but sersly, would anyone want a tutorial made by me about blood?

I have had comments and questions about when i'm gonna make one, but i never know if you people are serious. If you would like a tutorial, just support the idea with a post in the thread or PM me. I would be happy to help people out with blood, as i hear many people say it is difficult, yet it isn't.

Comments...questions...and concerns can be posted.

Word?

Credits to Fraz for my Sweet Signature.
    THE JUSTIN
    SHEER TERRAR
    My New Animation Thread:
    http://darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=48316

Roy
    Enthusiast

Re: I need a Blood Tutor

Quote Originally Posted by Justin
    hai peepol i need a blod tutr plx.

but sersly, would anyone want a tutorial made by me about blood?

I have had comments and questions about when i'm gonna make one, but i never know if you people are serious. If you would like a tutorial, just support the idea with a post in the thread or PM me. I would be happy to help people out with blood, as i hear many people say it is difficult, yet it isn't.

Comments...questions...and concerns can be posted.

Word?
    I want a blood tut from you, I'm having a hard time with blood except for one cartoony style. help plz.also how to make stks for the blood and blood phizics plz.

Nev
    Veteran Enthusiast

There are lots of tuts on blood roy... Toastmaster has made one, so has Fraz.... I don't know why we need any more... and your cartoony style blood does need some fixing

Roy
    Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Nevcalian
    There are lots of tuts on blood roy... Toastmaster has made one, so has Fraz.... I don't know why we need any more... and your cartoony style blood does need some fixing
    so what, there are so many different styles of blood. and no tut on blood explains the right way to do the blood, just a suggestion that no one will do in a real ani. now maybe justins tut will be inspiring enough to take time on blood and make it uber good like his. and no tut shows the right physics in blood. and justins blood doesn't disappear like in most bloods. I mean sure, the disappearing blood is easier but the other kind is more realistic and maybe easier for some ppl. there are lots of reasons for new tuts. like how come ppl are still asking for running tuts? cause the tuts that are already there don't explain enough to them. as to my answer: I want justins blood in a tut. but w/e

p.s: don't call me roy, it pisses me off. call me Roy. there's a capital there.

Nev
    Veteran Enthusiast

Lol capitol means that much.. and ok, if Justin's got a unique style, then it's ok.. and I'm pretty sure all types of runs are done now though... I couldn't imagine another one...

P.S. Your username doesn't have a capitol on the R

Edit: After checking Justin's thread, I do like his style of blood... want to see that in a tut... maybe also a trailing tut? or a weapons tut? you're amazing..

Roy
    Enthusiast

Lol capitol means that much.. and ok, if Justin's got a unique style, then it's ok.. and I'm pretty sure all types of runs are done now though... I couldn't imagine another one...

P.S. Your username doesn't have a capitol on the R
    lol, there are a lot more types of runs.

p.s: yeah, but my real name is Roy. so if your gonna say it use a capitl

Dedicated Member
    Edit: After checking Justin's thread, I do like his style of blood... want to see that in a tut... maybe also a trailing tut? or a weapons tut? you're amazing..
    RoFL.

If its just a few peeps that want my style of blood, then i wont waste the time to make a good blood tutorial.

Credits to Fraz for my Sweet Signature.
    THE JUSTIN
    SHEER TERRAR
    My New Animation Thread:
    http://darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=48316

Enthusiast
    Royster says:
    dude, tell justin in DD you want a blood tut
    Royster says:
    plz
    Royster says:
    I'll give you an imagenery cookie
    I want a blood tut.
    Hi.

Veteran Enthusiast

106 is fumpin', pumpin' up in this hoe, for sho, my bro
    If you want, you can send me an example and i would tut it!
    [center:3mdlh4lx]Fuck you. Cunt.[/center:3mdlh4lx]

Fanatic Enthusiast

I would like to see one done. Not just so I can learn how to make blood, but also so everyone else will stop whining about it!
    -FD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast