Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: C&C discussion

Veteran Enthusiast

106 is fumpin', pumpin' up in this hoe, for sho, my bro

C&C discussion

Wow. C&C these days suck. Look in my thread for example:
    viewtopic.php?f=2&t=47762
    All people are mentioning is easing and stiffness.
    Apparently things cannot be realistic anymore, but instead have to be 'eased' to fuck. And it is called movement spacing btw, as lf2 says.

First person:
    need easing.
    Second ( Same animation ):
    Nice and smooth
    Another person wrote:
    Other than that, you've eased ewell enough and all the basics are covered.
    And then:
    Lol i like that animation, its kind of choppy also its uneased and a bit stiff but i like the tremor though, med beg.
    Now I see why loads of people are shit at pivot, it is because they get so confused on what to work on.
    Also, not to be big-headed, but I am pretty sure I am better than 'med beg', as I see people who do not understand anything in the way of people be 'classed' as high beginner.

People both exaggerate and just say things that are said to every beginner. ( easing, stiffness, wobbly, storyline )

EDIT: OH YEAH CURTSY PLEASE.
    1. Make a long comment, you will get it
    2. Spell it right
    3. Your post should actually help me improve, not confuse me you stupid fuck.
    4. Don't edit your post just to ask for courtesy.
    [center:3mdlh4lx]Fuck you. Cunt.[/center:3mdlh4lx]

Fanatic Enthusiast

Re: C&C discussion

Yah, I know what you mean. Like one time someone said I needed to work on easing when it was just the flow was fucked
    I'd rather get no CC then good CC.
    Can't beat a good 'ole compliment though ;D

Something else I forgot to add, was like, people say 'work on easing'
    if someone sucks at easing, its unlickly they know what it is.
    People don't explain anything anymore D:

Well, look. Stickfigure animation- what is there to it? You make a one coloured stickfigure move about. Its not like anyone can comment on how you drew everything, and the effects, maybe the way it's coloured which gives a certain atmosphere? If you want proper CC, make proper animations.
    [center:13w2rfcr]My Thread (updated 26/1/11!)[/center:13w2rfcr][center:13w2rfcr][/center:13w2rfcr] [center:13w2rfcr]Skype: lucienpicto[/center:13w2rfcr][center:13w2rfcr]Steam: _picto[/center:13w2rfcr]
    Quote Originally Posted by StargateSG
    But tell me, what is homo love?

Quote Originally Posted by Picto
    Well, look. Stickfigure animation- what is there to it? You make a one coloured stickfigure move about. Its not like anyone can comment on how you drew everything, and the effects, maybe the way it's coloured which gives a certain atmosphere? If you want proper CC, make proper animations.
    That's true, but people can do better cc than those comments Fraz showed, it's not that hard.
    what

Veteran Enthusiast

106 is fumpin', pumpin' up in this hoe, for sho, my bro

Quote Originally Posted by Picto
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiki
    Animation is the rapid display of a sequence of images of 2-D or 3-D artwork or model positions in order to create an illusion of movement.
    I am making proper animations.
    And I am not necessarily saying that I need to get lots of C&C, I just want correct ones.
    [center:3mdlh4lx]Fuck you. Cunt.[/center:3mdlh4lx]

Veteran Enthusiast Lt. Longrods's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Veng3anc3

I'd rather get no CC then good CC.
    Wait, you would? I'd rather get good CC.

I couldn't care less about people giving me any constructive criticism, I know what I need to work on when I animate. Of course I use it when I comment others animations, usually beginners.

when I do leave comments on animations, I always give CC and my post is normally more than 5 times longer than any other post on the page. I agree that people do need to start actually putting in effort into commenting in threads.
    Evenin' - PM?

I never even wanted Constructive Criticism for my animations. If you suck, shouldn't you already know why if you have half a brain?

Even when I got it on my animations, I wouldn't listen to anyone. I don't give a shit what you bastards want to see >

Oh, I especially love the idiots that told me how to improve on 2 year old animations.

Your thread is stiff, needs more angry.

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenFire
    I never even wanted Constructive Criticism for my animations. If you suck, shouldn't you already know why if you have half a brain?

Even when I got it on my animations, I wouldn't listen to anyone. I don't give a shit what you bastards want to see >

Oh, I especially love the idiots that told me how to improve on 2 year old animations.

Your thread is stiff, needs more angry.
    YOU RAGE YOU LOSE

*ahem*

Of course you can't expect constructive criticism. Most people are too new to get what the hell is going on. They'll eventually learn.
    [center:3okgwrk6][img]http://**********.com/img/1221253355.jpg[/img][/center:3okgwrk6]
    [center:3okgwrk6]
    Quote Originally Posted by rugby crayon
    u like?
    [/center:3okgwrk6]

Veteran Enthusiast

wow FINALLY a thread about C&C, ok
    1. Its super annoying, having people saying wow its really good keep it up! I don't even know what animation your talking about!
    2. People these days are lazy sometimes, so its like oh i don't feel like giving out C&C to this guy because I don't want to move my hands...
    3. Does the material "Go look up some tutorials" have a big impact if your a high beginner and up? not really, sometimes, but not most of the times.. its annoying for people to say that..
    [center:3jvto3gf]Merry Thread - mas![/center:3jvto3gf]
    [center:3jvto3gf][/center:3jvto3gf]
    [center:3jvto3gf]Lmao, Knock Out![/center:3jvto3gf]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast