Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Fresh Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    8

    SUPER PIVOT STICK PACK!

    it includes almost everything i mean evrything!

    shouth park

    effects

    backgrounds

    guns

    stickmans

    demons

    anime sticks

    faces

    XiaoXiao sound pack

    almost everything xD

    i didint maked all the stk but i maked 1 archive with everything

    NO VIRUS!

    i know because i maked it...


    credits:
    win rar
    ppl who made all the stks
    me

    LINK:http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?dwzddq1mzyx








    pictures added
    Life Is Great

  2. #2
    Regular Member buddz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    243

    Re: SUPER PIVOT STICK PACK!

    Whats that saying now?

    No pic
    no click
    OLD ANIMATION PAGE

    Alter Alias' - GhostFace [SL & FA]

  3. #3
    Veteran Enthusiast Vellu's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Finland, West Coast
    Posts
    5,114

    Re: SUPER PIVOT STICK PACK!

    And your point with that is.. ?

    >_> Anyone can't see the quality of your "sticks.."
    [center:2dzq3wup][tn=425:2dzq3wup]http://i.cubeupload.com/Ny2md9.jpg[/tn:2dzq3wup][/center:2dzq3wup]

  4. #4
    Spirit Guard Shad Shadson's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Becoming one with the spirits.
    Posts
    3,365

    Re: SUPER PIVOT STICK PACK!

    Quote Originally Posted by Vellu21
    And your point with that is.. ?

    >_> Anyone can't see the quality of your "sticks.."

    Even then, I bet 90% of them aren't his.

    How is this useful? anyone can look on droidz and probably find most of these sticks, and it doesn't show ANY of YOUR stickmaking talent, we aren't looking for 'LOZL STIKS', we have droidz for that, show us some sticks YOU actually made, please.
    Stripes would be good camouflage, if tigers weren't bright orange.
    The turtle is one part fortress, one part... mobile home.
    I love honey, but bees..
    emanating fire really cuts down on cozy nest options.

  5. #5
    Devoted Veteran Strider's Avatar



    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    11,330

    Re: SUPER PIVOT STICK PACK!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowblade
    Quote Originally Posted by Vellu21
    And your point with that is.. ?

    >_> Anyone can't see the quality of your "sticks.."

    Even then, I bet 90% of them aren't his.

    How is this useful? anyone can look on droidz and probably find most of these sticks, and it doesn't show ANY of YOUR stickmaking talent, we aren't looking for 'LOZL STIKS', we have droidz for that, show us some sticks YOU actually made, please.
    Amen on taht. Sorry i took your thing, Vellu
    Behaviorally Related Neural Plasticity in the Arthropod Optic Lobes

    tumblr | last.fm

  6. #6
    #1 KUMIHO Ahri's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Fields of Justice
    Posts
    3,702

    Re: SUPER PIVOT STICK PACK!

    That's in a droidz mega pack...
    And seriously, it's made, not maked.
    Really.

  7. #7
    Fresh Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4

    Re: SUPER PIVOT STICK PACK!

    Read the credits it said PPL WHO MADE ALL THE STKS.He gave credit to the PPL WHO MADE ALL THE STKS.MAYBE YOU SHOULD READ CREDITS

  8. #8
    Fanatic Enthusiast Shannon's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    ????
    Posts
    4,578

    Re: SUPER PIVOT STICK PACK!

    Quote Originally Posted by pivotlover000
    Read the credits it said PPL WHO MADE ALL THE STKS.He gave credit to the PPL WHO MADE ALL THE STKS.MAYBE YOU SHOULD READ CREDITS

    Big bump there.

    *Locked


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •