Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Messed up .piv files??

Ok, so on Windows Vista, I downloaded both Pivot 3 and Pivot 2 from the links here, and now I can never open an animation by just clicking it. I have to go into Pivot 2 and to Open Animation then click on it. But the files don't look like the should (I mean the icon), instead of a stickfigure, its a piece of paper with a stickfigure on it. Now, when I download something and tell it to automatically open itself after downloading and when I double click without opening Pivot and opening from there, it automatically opens up Pivot 3 Beta without the animation. Can anybody help me with this?
    I have tried deleting both Pivots, but I can only uninstall the Pivot that I installed from Google, and I have tried sending every kind to the Recycle Bin and Deleting from there, because I can't find the source of both the Pivots downloaded from Pivot Chat.
    [center:37o99slc]Click the sig for my Stykz thread

Thanks to Heather for the sig[/center:37o99slc]

Devoted Veteran

Re: Messed up .piv files??

I had a similar problem with the program on my grandma's computer.
    Re-install pivot version 2.
    [center:2mwkv12p][/center:2mwkv12p]

Re: Messed up .piv files??

It still is messed up... I think its because I still technically have Pivot_3 (Moderated by DarkDemon.org is what it says by options), but I cannot find it anywhere, but it still opens it up. And it still shows every .piv and .stk file as a piece of paper

EDIT: Ah I got it, I just had to rename it and it will always open with that now
    [center:37o99slc]Click the sig for my Stykz thread

Thanks to Heather for the sig[/center:37o99slc]