Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Gun Pack #1 and 2!_ChAoZ

Well, since I couldn't really do anything for the people who actually do animate with Pivot still (Mainly, all the old users who I've known since joining the forum 3 years ago), so I decided I would give everyone a sort of late Christmas gift.

As you can see here, each gun is highly accurate to it's actual model but some of the guns in that pack just don't have triggers for the fact that I could not suffice to actually adding one, so you will have to make do without them. The pack includes 3 guns which are as listed:

-MP5K-PDW
    -G3A4
    -USP.45

The MP5K includes a compressed version of the gun, but does not have a magazine as of now. I will try to work out making a magazine and unloaded version of the guns.

The G3A4 does not have a compressed version of the gun so I've included a magazine and unloaded version of the gun as requested by [N]ico.

The USP.45, pistol from Call of Duty 4 includes a compressed version of the gun but does not include the gun firing or a magazine, I will try to work out making both a magazine and the version of the gun firing of the guns when I have the time.

Note that some of the compressed versions are not as accurate as I planned to be, I simply did not have the patience to find what it actually looked like with a silencer on so don't go "It's not accurate" as they are only Pivot .stks.

All sticks are made free hand and took a long time to make with switching back and forth between windows to see how the gun looks. Also, some of the guns may have holes in them, I do not care, I filled them as best as I could.

DOWNLOAD NOW!
    CREDITS ARE REQUIRED

Note: Submitted to Droidz: http://www.droidz.org/track/12312824109

Another pack I just finished. Not the best and only includes 2 weapons in this pack.
    Weapons included in this pack are:

-FNP90
    -MP7-PDW

FNP90 includes 2 versions, it comes with a loaded one and an unloaded one that includes the magazine...this isn't the best I've done but it's still good.

The MP7-PDW includes just one version, this is the regular loaded weapon itself. Personally, this gun is one of my second best and took me the longest time to make honestly, I was surprised by the outcome of this. Does not include unloaded version or a magazine.

This didn't take me as long, took me an hour to make both weapons but it was worth it.

DOWNLOAD NOW!
    CREDITS ARE NEEDED!
    YouTube Channel | Community Channel
    Steam: chaotic50
    PSN: iFadeDx

Feel free to add me, just let me know who you are.

Re: Gun Pack #1_ChAoZ

Those are some really nice guns man, I'll definitely use em if I make a gun anim :3
    what

Fanatic Enthusiast

Thanks for the present <3. They are awesome. I might use them in my FFA.
    Saaffeee

There nice but I think the trigger guards could be bigger, and the mp5 stock's seemed a bit large.

Very schmexy. Love the one in the top left-hand corner. <3

I'll definitely use that gun if I go into warfare pivutz.
    [center:2pvpf5qi]My Animations - New animation as of 11th/April[/center:2pvpf5qi]

Devoted Veteran

I can't remember ever using guns in my animations, but I think using one of these could be a good start. Some of the best I've seen.
    [center:2mwkv12p][/center:2mwkv12p]

Is this what you were talking about on MSN?
    Theyre very cool.. I might just try one out in my next animation
    [center:23j4mmrs]Animations
    [/center:23j4mmrs]

Re: Gun Pack #1 and 2!_ChAoZ

Pack 2 has been edited into the first post...it's the bottom pack!
    YouTube Channel | Community Channel
    Steam: chaotic50
    PSN: iFadeDx

Feel free to add me, just let me know who you are.

They're both impressively well done, I like the first pack how every gun had it's relation to a famous gun in real life.

I'd definitely be using the bottom guns in the first pack, whatever the fuck they're called.
    [center:15cesajl]I&#39;m gone, but I loved my time here. Thank you all for being such a great community![/center:15cesajl]

Dedicated Member

Oh my god Tim I love you :3 mp5k-pdws are my favorite gun. Nice work on the other ones too. Also the mp5k with the compressor could also be a flash hider one. On mp5k pdws they have huge, hideous flash hiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emperor
    They're both impressively well done, I like the first pack how every gun had it's relation to a famous gun in real life.
    Those are real guns. lol

Darky: Isn't it obvious I implied such?
    Members these days..

E: I thought you meant it looks like other guns, geez.
    [center:fhsfl4wc][/center:fhsfl4wc]

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast