Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Old Newbie

What do you need to do to get promoted?

Seriousely?
    If beginner need to upgrade to intermediate what do you need to master?
    Is it Ease Or Stiffness Or Both? Is it smoothness or Making Stk file ?
    I'm so sorry for being rude but i feel like i make Pivot for no reason . I just make pivot here to get promoted ! and my hobby =P . Seriousely all , i'm sorry again if i'm rude (No offense) but please make a thread that on how to get promoted , if THEY ARE the thread please alert me and reply with the link .

Old Newbie

Re: What do you need to do to get promoted?

There is none of this youtube bullshit like "master" and stuff, there are beginner, intermediate, veteran and elite, just read the damn rules insted of asking stupid questions...
    [Pivot Thread]
    Quote Originally Posted by Flip
    You know, you can just PM a mod or report the post instead of bitching at each other. >:C
    The wise one has spoken !!!

Enthusiast

Seriously Shut The Fuck up and read the rules or Pm a dd member instead of spamming the forum with gay topics
    [center:2ki2oi3b]Made a thread in VIP, 12 minutes later. Locked[/center:2ki2oi3b][center:2ki2oi3b]People call me wanker, you should too.[/center:2ki2oi3b]

Veteran Enthusiast Sharpshooter's Avatar

You need to know how to animate the basics which include easing and physics and need to know how to stay away from stiffness and choppyness. You also need lenght in your animations, along with some originality. With all of these things covered you shouldn't have a problem becoming an intermediate.

I'm going to lock this now. If you have anymore questions that need answering PM me and I will help you out.

Locked*