Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Member GodlydudeofGodlyness's Avatar

I need help, Cant get Easing Just right *clicky clicky*

I sometimes find myself easing too much or easing too less, I dont understand, if i ease too much it is not fast paced like my style usually is, but If i ease too less it doesn't turn out just right and looks choppy, How many frames do people usually use to ease 1-2 pixels before jumping right into the "fast" part. Such as,
    (ease 1 pix) (ease 2 pix) (ease 3 pix) (fast paced action) (ease 3 pix) (ease 2 pix) (ease 1 pix) This seems to be too slow for me, 2 easing frames seems too little, There's a right combo of easing in the middle of it all, and I know it, just too lazy to experiment 1000 million pixels worth of easing.
    Please if anyone is serious about this and they are well known for helping people, not someone who is going to steal my anim, I will send you my newest .piv and if you would be so kind to tell me what I am doing wrong I will thank you and courtesy you 9999999999999x :P
    [center:2a7be6rv][Youtube][/center:2a7be6rv][center:2a7be6rv][Thread][/center:2a7be6rv][center:2a7be6rv]Courtesy?[/center:2a7be6rv]
    [center:2a7be6rv][/center:2a7be6rv]

Re: I need help, Cant get Easing Just right *clicky clicky*

You don't just ease the first few frames then go crazy with the animation, you have to make all your movements like a pendulum. You start off with the small movements then the larger, more important ones need to flow like a pendulum's movements with the beginning movements. Chanie's animations are a great example of over-doing this effect, however he has overdone it, beyond realism.

ok this has been awsnered by a elite can some one lock this

How do you know he doesn't have more questions?

Quote Originally Posted by Skype
    hhhmmmm because by some miracle bolt posted 2 hours earlier lol and he hasn't asked anything else yet

Quote Originally Posted by pivotplayer
    Quote Originally Posted by Skype
    hhhmmmm because by some miracle bolt posted 2 hours earlier lol and he hasn't asked anything else yet
    Hes not on retard.

Enthusiast

Inside your animashunz having fun with Mr. default :D

You ease by believing in yourself (lol, sounds funny). Just look at it, and then look at it at different speeds. Slow first and then fast. See if you have the right movements and easing. You can always go back and edit the frames. The frame box on top, i just go through it quickly and see if the animation is moving smoothly and without any big jumps that i have to ease.

Dedicated Member

Depends on the style you want. If you want a very fast, Lewkish style then you need to ease a little bit then jump in really fast. If you want a really smooth style, you need to start very slow, slowly make your way up to a normal speed, then slowly slow down (XD)
    [center:2s1p98zp]|Thread|Hosting Guide|Collab Tips|
    [img]http://**********.com/img/1250795438.png[/img][/center:2s1p98zp]

Junior Member GodlydudeofGodlyness's Avatar

Sorry I didn't reply, And yes I has more questionz :P

I just started getting into a type of ragdollish style, now that seems to work out good for me and i love how it looks. But, I heard that heavy spacing is much easier, though looks noobish... Is that true?
    [center:2a7be6rv][Youtube][/center:2a7be6rv][center:2a7be6rv][Thread][/center:2a7be6rv][center:2a7be6rv]Courtesy?[/center:2a7be6rv]
    [center:2a7be6rv][/center:2a7be6rv]

Enthusiast

Inside your animashunz having fun with Mr. default :D

Quote Originally Posted by GodlydudeofGodlyness
    Sorry I didn't reply, And yes I has more questionz :P

I just started getting into a type of ragdollish style, now that seems to work out good for me and i love how it looks. But, I heard that heavy spacing is much easier, though looks noobish... Is that true?
    No, that is not true, if you do heavy spacing wrong then it looks noobish. There are a lot of great heavy spacing animators ex: Lemonade, Julian, Crono, and a lot other animators.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast