Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Junior Member GodlydudeofGodlyness's Avatar

Zomg my anims are too slow and boringful

I noticed after watching the elite's anims and almost crapping my pants, that my anims are very slow and non-fast paced in comparison... What am I doing wrong? I cant really do combos or anything very fluid right now because of rustyness, but idk. My recent (best IMO) anim that I made was not fast or fluid, It was 1 action, boring, boring, 1 action, boring, boring, I have no idea how to make this better, I'm sorry if im flooding pivot chat with all my nubsause questions lol... but I need help and that's what DD is here for right?
    [center:2a7be6rv][Youtube][/center:2a7be6rv][center:2a7be6rv][Thread][/center:2a7be6rv][center:2a7be6rv]Courtesy?[/center:2a7be6rv]
    [center:2a7be6rv][/center:2a7be6rv]

Re: Zomg my anims are too slow and boringful

Just practice, let your style develop, and you'll figure out how to direct your animations better.

A bad thing to do is criticize your animations too harshly when you're relatively new at Pivot. At this point, it doesn't really matter what your animations contain, as long as you get better at the basics.
    what

Junior Member GodlydudeofGodlyness's Avatar

Alright, thanks... I'll try to let my style develop more, it's just that I've been animating for a year and I should be a little better than what I am now.... : /
    (You can lock this now if you'd like)
    [center:2a7be6rv][Youtube][/center:2a7be6rv][center:2a7be6rv][Thread][/center:2a7be6rv][center:2a7be6rv]Courtesy?[/center:2a7be6rv]
    [center:2a7be6rv][/center:2a7be6rv]

Locked, use the help center for further questions.