Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Cactopus's HL2 Sticks

[center:225ul4fb]Welcome To Cactopus's Half Life 2 Sticks!

Courtesy of sliferz for the idea. <3

Here is a collection of Half Life 2 sticks I&#39;m making, &#39;cause I&#39;m pretty bored. Newest are at the top. All categorized in a certain order. Enjoy.

Tools:

About: These are the &#39;basic&#39; weapons/tools in the game, which isn&#39;t a lot. But they are very useful, and we have all come to love them.

Crowbar:

Ah, who can forgot the crowbar, back from Black Mesa? The thing you picked up near a broken door, next to dead bodies and face-huggers. Pleasant, don&#39;t you think?

Gravity Gun:

Damn, Alyx, a shmexy girl who handles weapons like a god. We all would tap that, along with our trusty Manipulator, the Gravity Gun. Helped us countless times, from punting saw blades at zombies to reaching the hardest items a normal hand couldn&#39;t get. Thank you.

Precision Weapons:

About: These are the, kind of, advanced guns, generally one step up from the tools. As the name implies, these are great for taking out enemies at a distance. These are very trustworthy guns.

Pistol:

The pistol, which usually has a shitload of ammo everywhere. But don&#39;t waste you ammo on these, for the pistol is handy when most of your guns are low of ammo.

Magnum:

Magnums are very powerful indeed. Very good for taking out those hard-to-kill enemies, like antlions or guardian antlions. Such a great gun, but not so much ammo..

Thank you for taking the time to read, look, and hopefully comment here. ![/center:225ul4fb]
    hi.

Re: Cactopus's HL2 Sticks

Very nice layout but the crowbar is too simple, and the red could be darker.
    [center:35dbpjta]Stop looking at my sig do something useful.[/center:35dbpjta]

Veteran Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Cyborg 2.0
    I agree with Cyborg, its too bright red... and its too simple too, the ol is too think. put more detail D:
    [center:3jvto3gf]Merry Thread - mas![/center:3jvto3gf]
    [center:3jvto3gf][/center:3jvto3gf]
    [center:3jvto3gf]Lmao, Knock Out![/center:3jvto3gf]

[quote=.:Blade:.]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Cyborg 2.0":31owg0jk
    I agree with Cyborg, its too bright red... and its too simple too, the ol is too think. put more detail D:[/quote:31owg0jk]
    Yeah, I'll do better on the others. Kind of hard to add detail to a stick D:

EDIT: Made it darker..
    hi.

the outline looks kinda thick, so try making it with thinner segments. lol idk what Black Mesa is so i could probably forget it pretty easily. and the bottom of the crow bar is too short, IMO, and should either stop at the end of the red, or make another curve just like the top.

Courtesy?
    [center:1vfmjxg4]plz click this to hatch my eggs

DL for mah epicness of sticks[/center:1vfmjxg4]

Remember guys, I'm not the greatest stick maker. These are the first sticks I made for like, 9 months(remember those Cyanide and Happiness sticks I made? ). So I'm pretty rusty.

Gravity Gun in progress btw.
    hi.

Veteran Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Teh Inzuki
    Remember guys, I'm not the greatest stick maker. These are the first sticks I made for like, 9 months(remember those Cyanide and Happiness sticks I made? ). So I'm pretty rusty.

Gravity Gun in progress btw.

A little more darker man..
    [center:3jvto3gf]Merry Thread - mas![/center:3jvto3gf]
    [center:3jvto3gf][/center:3jvto3gf]
    [center:3jvto3gf]Lmao, Knock Out![/center:3jvto3gf]

Darkened the crowbar color (remember, if I release these you can change the colors yourself) and add the Gravity Gun, which looks kind of crappy, but I like it :K

EDIT: Added Pistol, but looks weird..
    hi.

I don't really like the Gravity Gun for some reason, but the Pistol and Crowbar are very good! I would use those if I was too lazy to make my own. :P

Quote Originally Posted by EmoGavero
    I don't really like the Gravity Gun for some reason, but the Pistol and Crowbar are very good! I would use those if I was too lazy to make my own. :P
    I might be releasing them, so don't worry :P
    hi.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast