Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

any clans around?

so are there any clans on DD? If so post the name of it and list the members. I apologize if theres an0ther topic like this

The Green Boss

Re: any clans around?

Clans? What do you mean? Really the only clans I know would be the usergroups like Myfiles, VIP, Forum Helper etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Juke
    Clans? What do you mean? Really the only clans I know would be the usergroups like Myfiles, VIP, Forum Helper etc.
    Clans are small groups of users that hold special joints, events, etc. within the group's members. They usually have ranks (ie:leader, co-leader, etc. ). It's basically like a small family. If there are multiple clans, you can have pivot wars or challenges against each other.

There aren't any clans right now that I now of, but if you want to make one, look at past threads of clans in the Pivot Organization section and try to follow their example.
    See You Space Honkboy...

The Green Boss

I knew what a clan was, I was in a huge one in CoD. I just didn't undetstand how a clan could take place in DarkDemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Evo
    Clans are small groups of users that hold special joints, events, etc. within the group's members. They usually have ranks (ie:leader, co-leader, etc. ). It's basically like a small family. If there are multiple clans, you can have pivot wars or challenges against each other.

There aren't any clans right now that I now of, but if you want to make one, look at past threads of clans in the Pivot Organization section and try to follow their example.
    That's how Juke.
    My thread

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    PSN: TestosteroneMong
    Steam: willace997
    PSN: Testosteronemong

The Green Boss

I knew what a clan was, I was in a huge one in CoD. I just didn't undetstand how a clan could take place in DarkDemon.

3hunnit

There used to be several in the past. I was in one called Party Animals I think? I'm not sure if any clans/groups are still around but you can check in Pivot Organization.

Quote Originally Posted by Slushie
    There used to be several in the past. I was in one called Party Animals I think? I'm not sure if any clans/groups are still around but you can check in Pivot Organization.
    There was also one called "Pivot Begginers", which wasn't very well thought out as you can tell. I think clans just died down because they're unnecessary.

Its a pitty that it died out here in DD, I mean now wars would be awesome wouldn't it?
    Once I have over 200 posts I'll think I'll make a clan collab, like members can actually form clans again here and vs each to see who's the Top clan in D.D . Awesome aint it? It'll also improve on the bond of friendship and support ,here in the D.D community ,I'm not saying that there's anythings wrong , I said improve like expand

Banned

What? Clans? We're not FluidAnims, are we.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast