Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Veteran Enthusiast

Staff vs Regulars - Leader betting game

I call this game, The betting game! Basically you guys bet on who you think will win this competition, give your input to all of the following, and if you're correct in the end, you will receive a big fat congratulatory prize in your inbox

Sharpshooter vs Peebles

My Input, Sharpshooter obviously has the upper hand in animating due to him being a long time vet/elite whilst Peebles is a beginner. However Peebles can up his game by creativity and or dedication. Sharpshooters downfall might be his dedication, with a fulltime job on the run, he has to committ to his life! But can he still pull out something amazing for this? Find out and see!
    Overall: My bets on Sharpshooter

Lithium vs Mitchez:

I won't supply input to my challenge, but personally I think Mitchez has the upperhand in solid 'movements' However if I can pull out something good for this, I think I might fuck him up!
    Overall bet: Me of course

Firecracker vs H bomb:

This is a hard one, Firecracker has the upperhand in combat style animation, but overall, this is based on creativity, and H bomb is one creative badass motherfucker! Solid golden animators both of em, but only one can win, who will it be?
    My votes on Firecracker

Elliott vs Oblivionfall:

With the final battle coming soon once all the joints and solo wars are done, this is going to be epic. The arguably best animator on DD (I said arguably for gods sake !) veerses the Darkest demon, the site owner of us all!... Who happens to be a beginner from 06! Sheesh.
    Once again, Oblivionfall obviously has the upper hand in terms of pivot skill, but Elliotts extended knowledge about animation overall, creating the ranking system and all makes him a deinitely unique opponent.

Who will win? My gyess- Elliott (Due to... powers )

Remember, these leaders are holding your team in place! They are the gods of your religion, the prime ministeer of your country, the king of your dynasty! Vote now, and see if your bets are right. You will get an unexpected prize

Give some good feedback too! Like a Rank team feedback! (Jks not rly just say soomething.

Bets up guys~!

The Green Boss

Re: Staff vs Regulars - Leader betting game

-I think Sharpshooter will win his fight.
    -I am not sure on your fight, I am going to go with Mitchez though sorry, I am just hoping he can show something like just do it again.
    -I am completely going for Hbomb on this one, you guys have no idea on what he is capable of trust me
    -I am going for Oblivionfall, not that it is obvious, I was going to put down Elliot but I just think Oblivion can pull out a great animation even with little to no effort.

I'm sorry, Peebles.

I think Mitch will take it against Lith, Lith is a better animator in my eyes but he is still shaking off a solid year of 2 or rust and doesnt animate nearly as often as Mitch, so Mitch is looking a little more fresh. This ones gonna be close though.

Cracker vs Hbomb is a really tough one but i'm gonna vote for Firecracker just because this is based around 1v1 death matches and that what Cracker was fucking made to animate.

Elliot Vs Okfall is gonna be pretty interesting. I can imagine Chim will be pretty creative since he seems to be a fan of animations with structure and story line, but Oblivion has the animating advantage.
    Moonlight Road: 210/600

Banned

I reckon that Peebles vs SharpShooter will be close, considering that Peebles is quite a good all rounder, based off of his joint with Kellawgs a few months ago. SharpShooter is quite rusty from not animating for a while but is still a great animator. This will be quite close I think but I reckon SharpShooter will win this one.

Mitch and Lithium have two very different styles and, like Reaper said, Mitch was about the same level as Lith before Lith took his break and I think Mitch has a advantage because he is not so rusty. I reckon Mitch has this one.

Nutty vs HBomb will be so close, HBomb has my favorite style and is my favorite animator, he could so easily be Elite if he tried. He has a great knowledge of animation but Nutty's incredible combo skills could prove a challenge for HBomb. However, it's not all about the combos, it's about effects, creativity and showing off skills. My vote goes to HBomb.

Oblivion vs Elliott is going to be the most interesting animation of all. Oblivion is clearly the best animator here, on paper, Beginner vs Elite should be a breeze, especially when we already know that Oblivion shines with creativity and experience. However, I'm certain that Elliott will have some unfair superpower or something that Oblivion will have to overcome. And will over come. My vote is for Oblivion.

The Little Frij

Lets see.
    Peebles and Sharpshooter
    I reckon that Sharpshooter will win this battle as even though he doesn't have as much time to animate, he can still animate at an amazing standard. Whereas Peebles, even though he has more time and dedication, just isn't as skilled as Sharpshooter.

Lithium vs Mitchez
    Lithium is who I think will reign superior in this battle as even though Mitchez is a very good animator, Lithium has been known on several occasions to make amazing shit (e.g Inner Mentality, Staff vs Regulars trailer). However, if Mitchez can pull off another 'Do it' then the tables may turn.

Nutcracker vs HBomb
    Even though it is my team, I think that Hbomb will win. While Nutcracker has a very good knowledge of animation and is incredible when it comes to fighting animations, HBomb is more of an all rounder and is very knowledgeable in most things in animation.

OblivionFall vs Elliot
    While it is very close and I am not fully decided yet, my bet is on Elliot. Even though OblivionFall is easily one of the best animators in the pivot community Elliot has giant powers that will fuk u up more than Juke can. I think that in order to beat Elliot, Obliv will have to pull it out of the bag and beat a massive power.

Any worthwhile input has been said already, so I'll just place my bets.

(in order of appearance):

Sharpshooter
    Mitchez
    H bomb
    Oblivionfall
    My thread

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    PSN: TestosteroneMong
    Steam: willace997
    PSN: Testosteronemong

Veteran Enthusiast

Good input guys, lets see if any of you's are right.

Keep them coming, keep input coming!

I'm gonna have to say:
    -Sharpshooter
    -Mitchez
    -HBomb
    -Oblivion

Some I'm not sure about, so I kinda just said one, hopefully i guessed right.

Pingu

Sharpshooter VS Peebles: Definitely Sharpshooter, he's obviously much more experienced with animation and a fantastic animator.
    Lithium VS Mitchez: Mitchez, because he's on my team and he's got to win.
    Firecracker VS H Bomb: I think Firecracker as he tends to be a very dedicated animator to these things, as shown in previous FFA's. Nonetheless, I think H Bomb is also a very dedicated animator, but just not quite as much as Firecracker.
    Elliott VS OblivionFall: This one really matters on how much effort and time Flannagan is gonna put into this one. He's without a doubt the best animator and I don't think Elliott being king of DarkDemon changes that at all, but he hasn't really been animating a lot lately so that might kill him.
    Though my guess is still OblivionFall.

Enthusiast

Sharpshooter vs Peebles
    Peeples is not to be taken lightly, I think he may surprise us. But my boy Sharp has this in the bag. I know he's a little rusty, but for a veteran animator who's tasted the thrill of battle many times, a little rust is nothing
    Vote| Sharpshooter

Lithium vs Mitches
    Two of my favourite animators, this is probably going to be the most heated battle in the competition. Both are extremely skilled in combat animation, and both are very versatile animators. It's gonna be close, but I have to stick with Lith on this. Lithium's name has almost become synonymous with combo, so i have to vote him.
    Vote| Lithium

Firecracker vs Hbomb
    I'mma whoop dat ass.
    Vote| Me

Elliot vs OblivionFall.
    A clash of legends! Both encomposs the power to wipe out legions, but will Oblivion be able to withstand the power of the darkdemon himself?
    Vote| Elliot (The darkdemon is Immortal bitch)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast