Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Animator.net flashing hub

Banned

Exclamation Animator.net flashing hub

Animator.net flashing hub

In order to further develop the starting point of this thread, me and Juke have decided to open a flashing hub. This means members can freely post flashing requests here. The aim is to have as many top notch animations uploaded to DarkDemonChannel, therefore anyone can suggest an animation in order to be flashed in a relatively short timespan (anything from several hours to an entire day, depending on the length of the animation AND the period we're going to be flashing it; if school starts, expect a week or so).

Keep in mind though! We're not seeking to not turn this thread into a request shop; that said, it means that this is going to be a showcase for the better animations around, so please don't request low-beginner animations to be flashed. Please try and realize that, and don't act like a 12-year old if your animation won't be flashed. Thank you.

Alright, sounds good to me. What should I know?

1) Refrain from sending an animation unless it has over 300 frames. However, we are enforcing the point that quality surpasses quantity, therefore exceptions might be made from time to time.
    2) Always provide the .piv through pm, never the .gif! The .piv will be exported as an .avi with the following settings:
    - 100% / 250% resize, depending on the dimensions
    - 4x super sample
    - compression using Lagarith Lossless Codec
    3) Do not request an animation that has been already flashed.
    4) If the animation is to be approved, then please submit the .piv file through PM, do not post it in this thread.
    5) Some people may experience a seizure when exposed to certain visual images, including flashing lights or patterns. If your animation contains either one of them, please have them removed before sending it in.

FLASHED ANIMATIONS:
    Firecracker's "SvR Solo"
    Firecracker's "FFA Boss VS Y"
    Senzo's "Unoriginal Sword Fight"
    Jojishi's "Electric Clones"
    Senzo's "WTFTC6 Entry - Spiderman"
    REQUESTED ANIMATIONS:
    Marvilicious' "The most original Red vs Blue fight ever"
    Senzo's "Combo Collab Entry"
    CURRENTLY BEING FLASHED:
    Olix Flix's "DDC11 entry" - 13% (Memphis)
    McToast's "Blood Collab 3 entry" - postponed (Memphis)
    Last edited by Mayfire; 09 Sep 2013 at 06:46 PM.
    Marvilicious, Merkury and Senzo like this.

Banned
    I like this thread. This is a great thread.

I'd love to see my "The most original Red vs Blue fight ever!" animation flashed.. As long it is long enough and good enough, of course!
    If it's not worth it for that anim, it's alright if you don't flash it.

Banned
    I don't know if it's necessary but if you set resize to 240%, assuming the dimensions are 640x360, it'll export at 1080p and be higher quality. I don't know if when you flash it and stuff you don't need it but yeah.

Also can I put forward something me an animedude12 have been working on. I know it's not really quality because we're both beginner (I'm nearly intermediate but still) and of course I'll understand if you refuse but we're approaching 400 frames and it's pretty entertaining, and it's not finished so by the time it is, it'll be quite a lengthy animation (Maybe 600-800 frames?). I'll send you what we've got so far if you want to see it but yeah I'd imagine it's not up to standard.

Edit: Do you want to see it or not? I was asking if I should send you it or not.
    Last edited by Crunchy; 21 Aug 2013 at 08:09 PM. Reason: Just waiting on a reply... :/
    Turquoise likes this.

The Green Boss

Sorry to burst the bubble Tuna, but what this topic is (I don't know if memphis put it into as clear words),is to suggest animations for us to flash that go on to the channel, it is for very very outstanding animations, the lowest quality we will flash and upload to the site will be at a veteran standard in 90% of the cases. The channel is supposed to showcase the best animations DD and it's members can produce, animations that are not made for the DDC's, but still deserve recognition for it. Still, if you must you can pm either me or memphis with the animation.
    This isn't like a flashing version of a stk shop.
    Mayfire likes this.

Flume

I'm all for the process but this looks to be under cutting the admins once again, they specifically said they would discuss it and release an announcement if the idea was agreed on and planned out. From what I can see nothing was said in the staff chat 100 percent confirming this unless yous were pm'd? If that's the case then it's all good, if not this might be a touch premature considering the source of the arguing earlier.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lush View Post
    I'm all for the process but this looks to be under cutting the admins once again, they specifically said they would discuss it and release an announcement if the idea was agreed on and planned out. From what I can see nothing was said in the staff chat 100 percent confirming this unless yous were pm'd? If that's the case then it's all good, if not this might be a touch premature considering the source of the arguing earlier.
    I only made this as a preventive thread in case everything gets approved and we're finally allowed to flash and upload. Don't worry, we'll be flashing the listed animations (with the approval of the authors) but won't be uploading anything unless we're specifically told to do so. It's rather good to be one step ahead and have some animations flashed and upload them when allowed, rather than having to flash after the approval.
    Besides, Juke has already had a talk to Slashed and I believe he was all eyes and ears. There's a 75% chance this will work out the way it was intended to.

Banned
    I wish I had an animation for you guys to flash.. I'm pretty sure we can't request others animations to be flashed, so yeah. Good luck you two!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Juke View Post
    Sorry to burst the bubble Tuna, but what this topic is (I don't know if memphis put it into as clear words),is to suggest animations for us to flash that go on to the channel, it is for very very outstanding animations, the lowest quality we will flash and upload to the site will be at a veteran standard in 90% of the cases. The channel is supposed to showcase the best animations DD and it's members can produce, animations that are not made for the DDC's, but still deserve recognition for it. Still, if you must you can pm either me or memphis with the animation.
    This isn't like a flashing version of a stk shop.
    No problem. I didn't realise it was for really high caliber animations.

The Green Boss

You guys don't have to request your animations, if you know any animation that you think should go up on the channel then suggest it here!
    Mayfire likes this.

Banned
    I'd say Olix Flix's DDCX and/or DDC11 should be on our Youtube Channel!
    I know, both animations were already in the DDC videos, but I think they deserve their own video.

Also think about the Oldies! Search through older Veteran/Elite threads, so we don't forget older, but still amazing animations.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast