Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Neil's .STK Pack Thread

For the past while I've been working on a large .STK pack, called Neil's .STK Pack (although I'm not the only person who has made .STKs for it,) and I just wanted to make a thread for the .STK Pack, with updates and other stuff.

So far, the pack is going pretty well. Although I'm short on time due to things such as school and my friends, I've done quite a bit, and I'm about a third of the way done with the Weapons Pack. So far, the .STKs completed are as follows:

The weapon's list is too long to post here... lets just say there's gonna be a TON of weapons.

Neil’s .STK Pack

42.5% Complete

Special thanks to NANIXON98 for some great donations!

Tonight, on unsolved mysteries, find out who gives a shit about "big foot!"

Update: Apparently nobody gives a shit, so fuck him!

Update 10/21/13: Thorne by Nanny (A really cool scythe) submitted. AA-12 (Shotgun) completed.

Update 10/26/13: M500 removed, after I realized it looks EXACTLY like the M870. Any suggestions as to what it should be replaced with?
    Last edited by neilhavkin; 26 Oct 2013 at 03:33 PM.

Maybe you could make more melee weapons, like Polearms, Scythes, Maces that kind of thing? Or maybe include a few weapons from various series such as Halo, Gears Of War, Ninja Gaiden etc.

And for the melee weapons groups, you could name them after the weapon type, things like Swords, Daggers and Greatswords would go under blades, Scythes, Spears, Halberds and similar weapons would go into Polearms, Fire Axes, Battle Axes etc would go under Axes, Maces, Hammers and other blunt, heavy weapons would go under Blunt.

And maybe you could have a section for thrown weapons like Javelins, Throwing Knives, Grenades (unless they're part of Launchers or something) etc.

You could also have a section for weapons mounted on various parts of the body, like the arm or shoulder (like Armblades, or a shoulder mounted gun like a Plasma Caster

I haven't got any particular requests, just thought I'd give some ideas, use them or don't, it's up to you, good luck with the weapon pack!

Thanks for the ideas, they're awesome, I'll make sure to implement them. I'll probably finish what I'm doing now, and then add updates, like the Halo Update or a Zombie update, that sort of thing.

Do you need melee weapons? I made some pretty cool blades(I have some pretty cool bases too)... I'd like to share them with people, but there is not so many to make separate post.(I'm more focusing on animating than making new stks. I make them when it is necessary) btw maybe u know where can I get some effects? Like dust explosions Laser beam/s charges/blasts, bloods. And maybe some stk backgrounds. I dont like picture type bgs they are bad for impact health.

I can also make some melee weapons, and attachable melee weapons, maybe something from ranged. Lemme know if you are interested. I'd like to help for the community.
    Last edited by BeastalRage; 20 Oct 2014 at 12:41 AM. Reason: Forgot to mention.

Discussing 'bout Eminem
    Courtesy Bro
    My Animation Thread