Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Where does everyone get their stks?

Since I found out Droidz is dead and won't be getting any new STKs in the foreseeable future, I was wondering where those of you who aren't any good at making stks (myself included) get stks for your animations now?

I already have all the stks that interested me on Droidz but I was wondering where I should go if I want any new ones?

Thanks in advance for any answers, and sorry if this is in the wrong section.

most people just make them nowadays. As for bases, just ask around if you see a base you like, make sure you give credit of course but yea. . .
    Add Me On Skype: HMajik66

Tychus Findlay

Like Merkury said, most people generally make their own stks now a days. Although you could see if someone will make the stks for you. Just start a new thread here giving the details of the stks you want and maybe someone will make them for you. I can't guarantee they will, but it's worth a shot since it is the "request" section.

I would make requests there but you need 100 posts to request, I have nowhere near 100 yet :')

Flume

Making them yourself, making stk requests, asking others for stk download links or fetching them from released piv files - giving credit where it's due when the stks are used in your own animation of course.

Definitely make your own. The earlier you start, the better. It may seem convenient to be able to download packs of stks from forums or ask others to make them, but once you get stk-making under your belt, there typically aren't many people who can make what you have in mind better than you yourself.

Just my two cents.
    v The Thread v

Usually just ask someone who's good at it. Download .STK packs off YouTube and DarkDemon. Learn to make some of your own, I can teach you, since I'm quite good at it.

Here's a tutorial I wrote: How to Make a Great .STK