Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Banned

tell me something about your animations recently

this is spiral (aka the newbie that messes up everything) <----- (dont mind that guy im his second personality eduardo) can you tell me what you guys have been doing around recently something about your pivot animations you know tell me something about your projects you know im a new guy to these forums and i kinda need some intell like your animations so i can get some inspiration just you know i could do something with animating like that will leave a mark in this forums (this is eduardo and spirals a bot so dont mind him ) <------ ( Hoy ! your the bot eduardo ) so what would i need to do to get into this forum properly ik i screw up on my first intro just forget about that k and forget about eduardo hes just my second counsiose and he doesnt have to exist in these forums <----- ( lol this guy is a fool ) <----- ( really man REALLY ) nevermind about the arguments so yeah

PS. spiral is a fool and you should ignore him and mock him - eduardo

(wow really wow your never going to leave me alone eduardo wow )

that argument while scrunged up on there is a joke dont mind it and there on just a joke - spiral <---- hes a noob ( damn it eduardo ! )

Banned
    Well, for the beginners at the moment there's the BBODIV (Best Beginner On Darkdemon IV) That started up recently, here's the link to it...
    http://www.animator.net/forum/announ...kdemon-iv.html

I am currently making my entry for that, you could enter if you wanted to but I'm guessing that you haven't been into pivot for a long time soooooooooo, don't get your hopes up. Even I'm not very optimistic for my entry!

Took me 2 times to read over this, to understand it.
    this is spiral (aka the newbie that messes up everything) <----- (dont mind that guy im his second personality eduardo) can you tell me what you guys have been doing around recently something about your pivot animations you know tell me something about your projects you know im a new guy to these forums and i kinda need some intell like your animations so i can get some inspiration just you know i could do something with animating like that will leave a mark in this forums (this is eduardo and spirals a bot so dont mind him ) <------ ( Hoy ! your the bot eduardo ) so what would i need to do to get into this forum properly ik i screw up on my first intro just forget about that k and forget about eduardo hes just my second counsiose and he doesnt have to exist in these forums <----- ( lol this guy is a fool ) <----- ( really man REALLY ) nevermind about the arguments so yeah

PS. spiral is a fool and you should ignore him and mock him - eduardo

(wow really wow your never going to leave me alone eduardo wow )

that argument while scrunged up on there is a joke dont mind it and there on just a joke - spiral <---- hes a noob ( damn it eduardo ! )
    Anyways, DDC12 is on for the interz and up, I am looking forward to seeing the results for that.

The Staff vs Regulars competition is on, though I am not up-to-date with that.

So enjoy your time here on darkdemon and I hope you learn something from the Vets and Beginners alike!

Banned
    i will