Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Ball. Inspired by "fun little joint with peebles"

Ok. So... I was exploring this fun little place and suddenly i found the thread "fun little joint with peebles" and i watched it and i made up a guy named "ball". While i was exploring i found a FFA thread so i pm'd raymond and ask him if it was like the RHG. He said yes. So.....heres ball what you guys think

"Ball

Powers

Can curl his legs into a ball

Grow arms

Can Use rope from anywhere on his body

Can fly(only in ball form)

Can grow to ANY size
    If he grows to a size then grows arms he cannot grow.

Can shrink to ANY size and gets faster to highway speeds the smaller he gets.

Shape shift/manipulate rope

He can shoot lasers out of his hands.

Energy blast etc.

is the parkour master and loves to face people in parkour environments.

Can stretch his arms.

Being a Demi god he can take more hits than normal ballians.

Super speed

Weaknesses

When he curls into a ball he can fly but cant use any other power at the time of him flying.

When he grows arms he is just a normal ballian. He can not use any other power except energy and stretching and using his rope power while useing his huge arms

The bigger he grows the stronger but slower he gets

Energy takes time to charge and the big energy blast (like the kamehameha) uses a lot more energy and takes more time to charge.

The smaller he get the easier he is to kill.

He is able to take more hits but thats only like 1-2 more. So thats not much more whatsoever. But it could be enough to save his life.

Color:

gray

Arms color: neon green

Rope: black

Ball and DT (death trans) are brothers but will not fight together because they fight against each other most of the time. Lol

Story: one day ball was just walkin around sad and lonely and suddenly found this parkour place nobody was around so he started jumping around running and made it to the top. His head is filled with rope and he can naturally grow arms if he needs to. He likes to fight alot to.

Personality out of and in battle:

In battle he is very stubborn, tenacious, out going and energetic.

When
    he is mad he is extremely stubborn, extremely defensive, will stand his ground so the opponent has to come after him most of the time, like to destroy things and will kill if he is mad enough.

Out of battle ball is just a normal ballian (with only head and legs) just happy because in his world (gorg) everyone is like him and he is the most powerful of his kind next to their creator. So he is a Demi god. His name is ball because that is a high ranking name compared to the rest of his kind. He has all of his powers other than using rope because he is a Such a high rank throughout his kind. Him being a Demi god means he is immortal (he will live forever but if his head is cut off or something in that matter he will die) but he can still be killed and still has normal ballian (like human) weaknesses."

This is ball powers weaknesses story and personality.

Btw i have a 22 person tournament planed. Here are the contestants.

Tournament

Yoyo vs multi and base

Raxes and zade vs freak

Ashige vs yin

Mr pix vs ball

Nab vs Andre

Dt vs overlord

Majiknight vs turquoise

Lavahead vs deathstick

Quickfeet vs boomerang.

Long legs and tiny vs meltdown

Jj and tk vs omni

I do not own these characters

This is my dude and tournament coming soon. What u guys think

weeeeeee hahahhhahahahahahahahahahahaha

My forum http://pfpf.forumotion.com/

The FOP is open.

Personality out of and in battle:

In battle he is very stubborn, tenacious, out going and energetic.

When
    he is mad he is extremely stubborn, extremely defensive
    Uhh, extremely defensive doesn't fit for someone falling into madness.
    He would try to hit anything in his range, berserk style.
    Rather than madness, i suggest anger, that kind of silent anger that only displays in the face with tiny movements of mouth, eyebrows, and eyes.

But you can prove me wrong : defensive behavior means that he will never try to hit first, but always block/dodge and counter his oponents, in a raging way, showing how energetic he is when he's mad (but i really don't know how it would be animated this way)

Also, can you tell us the limits of a "normal" ballian ? I'm just curious about it.

Damn it! I think I'm gonna vomit for your insane post. Can you make it more normal that Anton said.

BBODD IV : Done!
    Yachachi Vs Asherno: 240 Frames

Banned
    What he point of this thread exactly?

Anton: changes will be made and yes that is the silent kind of anger. A "ballian" has everything the same as a human except their heads are filled with rope, they dont have a body and if they need to they can grow arms. Extremely defensive the way he sees it is that he will make the opponent come to him. Instead of him go to the opponent. His energetic personalty just subsides during anger.

Yach: ill see what i can do if this post dosent fix it right here. Thank for tellin me.

Gary: to let people know who i came up with and just for cnc about that and the tournament im gonna make in a week

weeeeeee hahahhhahahahahahahahahahahaha

My forum http://pfpf.forumotion.com/

The FOP is open.