Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Junior Member BeastalRage's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In God's Throne.
    Posts
    55

    For Something Original!!!

    Yo guys I got an idea for a fight that is out of routine 1v1 on generic line background.

    Well its something like this. 2 or 3 maybe 4(can be more, but I'm afraid that will take ton of time) or more stks are starting to fight for some stupid reason..... for instance cake... or glasses..... or some stupid arguing. Anyways that's not the part.
    They fight trough different places.... not 1 or 2 or 3,4, but about some 20+ different locations. With full color bgs and all that stuff.
    So here comes the deal I wanted to make it in various funny, weird e.t.c. locations, and I can't think of many.
    So maybe if you have some nice ideas I would welcome them.
    Try suggest something unnatural, funny, weird like one of a kind place.


    If you are Commenting this You are Awesome!
    Or maybe we could make it a collab.. Though this option won't be happening cuz Im only a mid-beginner :-( (well I rate myself as mid-beginner cuz nobody seems to care about rating newbies)

    I have thought of few.
    1.Time Vortex.(That will be hard to animate, I mean time vortex itself)
    2.On dinosaur.(yay freeride!)
    3.Inside a dinosaur.(0.o)
    4.In Candy Land.(w/Candies!)
    5.On ice.(w/Ice Cube)
    6.Alien Ship.(with some creepy/weird stuff on it)
    ... And that is all I can think of now. I could try to figure it w/myself but I'd like to make something w/community so dont judge me.
    Last edited by BeastalRage; 20 Oct 2014 at 02:27 AM. Reason: Share Ideas


    Discussing 'bout Eminem
    Courtesy Bro
    My Animation Thread

  2. #2
    Newbie Sword's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Hobart, Tasmania
    Posts
    11
    I actually think this is a pretty good idea. Although I'm an mid-beginner animator as well, I would help out of this is a collab. I'll look into one or two of the scenes if you tell me what .STKs to work with.
    Also, another suggestion: Could it be like doors with the changing stickmen, except the weapons change, not the STKs?
    Do not mistake my kindness for weakness.
    I will choke you with the same hand I fed you with.

  3. #3
    Junior Member BeastalRage's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In God's Throne.
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by Sword View Post
    I actually think this is a pretty good idea. Although I'm an mid-beginner animator as well, I would help out of this is a collab. I'll look into one or two of the scenes if you tell me what .STKs to work with.
    Also, another suggestion: Could it be like doors with the changing stickmen, except the weapons change, not the STKs?
    Well if we can Get at least 5-6 more people then it's a collab(I pray that people would become interested and join this)
    You mean stks remain the same but weapons change? If you mean it like that well it is arrangeable, but would't be better to change stks and weapons both?
    Because idk same stks trough all anim...(besides my stks are bit different than usual ones, they have shoulders and hips) That would not be so entertaining like everything, fighting style, stks, and weapons change? Or we could add some props like hats and/or capes, well something that will make it look different from previous(besides animation style).
    But IF we get enough people to really start a collab then it is Awesome. I really look forward to collab so... Let's do This Guys!
    Last edited by BeastalRage; 21 Oct 2014 at 08:52 AM. Reason: nvm


    Discussing 'bout Eminem
    Courtesy Bro
    My Animation Thread

  4. #4
    Newbie Sword's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Hobart, Tasmania
    Posts
    11

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by BeastalRage View Post
    Well if we can Get at least 5-6 more people then it's a collab(I pray that people would become interested and join this)
    You mean stks remain the same but weapons change? If you mean it like that well it is arrangeable, but would't be better to change stks and weapons both?
    Because idk same stks trough all anim...(besides my stks are bit different than usual ones, they have shoulders and hips) That would not be so entertaining like everything, fighting style, stks, and weapons change? Or we could add some props like hats and/or capes, well something that will make it look different from previous(besides animation style).
    But IF we get enough people to really start a collab then it is Awesome. I really look forward to collab so... Let's do This Guys!

    Actually good point, let's change the stks, because I usually use the one in my profile pic (diff colour probs)
    We can throw in props maybe (also I don't think I could operate your sticks)

    Also I prefer sprite swords so definitely change swords.

    Hopefully we could find people.

    Once we define what's happening, I'll start working on mine.
    Do not mistake my kindness for weakness.
    I will choke you with the same hand I fed you with.

  5. #5
    Junior Member BeastalRage's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In God's Throne.
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by Sword View Post
    Actually good point, let's change the stks, because I usually use the one in my profile pic (diff colour probs)
    We can throw in props maybe (also I don't think I could operate your sticks)

    Also I prefer sprite swords so definitely change swords.

    Hopefully we could find people.

    Once we define what's happening, I'll start working on mine.
    I'm Very,very,very Fired up after hearing that.
    About props I mean something like stage specific hats(of course stks wear them lol) and some random stuff.


    Discussing 'bout Eminem
    Courtesy Bro
    My Animation Thread

  6. #6
    Newbie Sword's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Hobart, Tasmania
    Posts
    11
    like a top hat for...

    TOP HAT STAGE

    Oh wow that gave me an idea. One of the guys shoves another off a building, then they fall into a top hat! OK why did that pop into my head.
    Do not mistake my kindness for weakness.
    I will choke you with the same hand I fed you with.

  7. #7
    Junior Member BeastalRage's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In God's Throne.
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by Sword View Post
    like a top hat for...

    TOP HAT STAGE

    Oh wow that gave me an idea. One of the guys shoves another off a building, then they fall into a top hat! OK why did that pop into my head.
    He sinks in that hat and the guy who showed him off the building jumps into hat after him. Hmm pretty nice idea. I like it. Gives boost to imagination. Nice ;D


    Discussing 'bout Eminem
    Courtesy Bro
    My Animation Thread


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •