Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 3 of 147 FirstFirst 1234561353103 ... LastLast
Like Tree58Likes

Thread: DDC 12 Preview ~ olix

Re: The Olix Flix (new: ADS) 03/29/09

up!

2 new animations:

hfs test and

sworder
    D.A.N.G.E.R.O.U.S. A.N.I.M.A.L.S.

Re: The Olix Flix (new: sworder part 1) 04/05/09

thanks...

up, new animation:

FREEFALL - This animation contains a small tribute to maykon and LemonAde. New!

Banned

Re: The Olix Flix (new: freefall) 04/07/09

wow, everything is great! i like the blood effects, with all the particles and everything, good job i really like them, maybe show more movements and a longer animation. but i think you're low intermediate right now

Re: The Olix Flix (new: freefall) 04/07/09

Up!
    new animation!

Frenetic

Re: The Olix Flix (new: frenetic) 04/09/09

Great use of effects man. I cant see much that needs improving, well maybe u should make longer anis. I think ur low inter. Good luck becoming elite
    Curtz plz

Fanatic Enthusiast

How the fuck are you not inters? that shit was at least med inter, ive seen worse shit in the inter area. I really love all of them pretty much, youve improved your movements a bunch since ive last looked at your thread, on the new one the effects were really sweet and the movements flowed well. Also the 3D was very good, maybe the 3D wasnt that fluid but it still made it worth it. I really dont know why the fuck you are still here.
    [center:yk9ruu5q]Hbz, Looks sexy in vip blue doesnt it?
    [img]http://**********.com/img/1246928542.gif[/img]
    Credits to Chance! for the avatar and signature.
    [img]http://**********.com/img/1249185252.jpg[/img][/center:yk9ruu5q]

Frenetic:
    That animation was very entertaining, original and good effects. In general I don’t like the spacing but that is just because I like smoother animations but its fine. The beam at the start was really unique, I’ve never seen anything like it besides some of Xmpt’s old beams, but it still isn’t a copy. Alright so apparently there is a stick figure by where he shoots the beam, you really didn’t make that clear so you probably could’ve added a short fight with the blue guy flying back towards the cliff. Also the double framing does not look good on a beam unless it’s really detailed (then it’s understandable to do so) but the way you did it was heavy spaced so it looked awful. Anyways the next scene where he jumped was kind of pointless; also the part where the ground went to dirt should’ve been longer (as in lengthier across) because of the angle of the beam. The next scene where he does a short scene where he fights the guy was cool but maybe the other guy could’ve fought back a bit, say with a punch to the face then be thrown to the wall. I love the next scene with the spinning sphere on the access panel, really cool and well animated. However when it says ‘denied’ I think it would’ve made more sense if it was in the middle instead of the top. The face part was kind of funny but it didn’t really match what happened and what was going to happen, he should’ve looked angry instead of going like ‘Whatever I don’t care…’. Alright the way you animated the dents in the door was really cool and gave it kind of a cartoon effect although the 3d at the part where the door gave way could be better, you could’ve added some more width to the foot when it was closer to the camera to let the viewer know it was facing the camera. The ending was a let down, it was really just a flashing angry face, not good colours, unoriginal and yeah a big let down.

Freefall:
    Nice way of animating the default, the pink ball was cool and so was the blood at the end. The tune he fell should’ve been more shaking at the speed that he was falling, that fork thing on his hand and the lines by his arm was really weird, pointless and kind of confusing. Like it disappears when he lands too, I really don’t know why you did that. Alright where the ball came up was fine but then he lands and you added one bit of double framing onto it, I don’t get it because it made it look really awful. At the end, in case you didn’t know, where his arms flap back and forth was stupid, it didn’t look good and was very unrealistic. Alright where the blood comes up, after multiple times of looking at it I knew what was happening but to the average viewer they wouldn’t know what was going on. So apparently it is some kind of blade that comes down and cuts him (maybe down the middle) in which there should’ve been a lot more blood than a few ball particles but I guess it was fine for a beginner but if you want to be moved up you have to be more original than that. Maybe a few intestines waving around would make it look better =).

SWORDER (part 1):
    Wow that was a really great animation, good detail, effects, fairly good blood and the close-ups were a nice touch. Good start, maybe a shine on the sword to make it more interesting and a fade from white to make the sword appear. I really think that the sword should not have gone forwards but just swipe automatically to cut the victims arm off more quickly. You could’ve easily added more detail to the spot where his arm came off, it was only 1 stick; you can do better than that. Good job on the blood drops in the next few scenes but work on the walk (as in making the front leg reach forward more). That black flash followed by a fade was interesting but it very pointless; you could’ve added a cut screen to make it better in my opinion. The helicopter was cool and the detail was animated well but I couldn’t say the same for the guy who jumped from the helicopter, he should’ve stayed with the camera for a lot longer. There was a scene a lot like that at the start of Alchemist’s ‘Quarantine 3 Preview’, alright next scene is kind of the same thing in which you should’ve shown the viewer that he was pulling out a knife from behind to cut the rope. The next scene was almost perfect except for the cut rope at the last frame; it should’ve fallen downwards more instead to the side. Alright I love that footprint you left, it is the originality I’m looking for in your animations, the next few scenes were really just camera movements in which you could’ve added a little bit of 3d and more easing to make it more interesting in the simple parts. The eye at the end was really cool, it made the animation stand out a lot from the others and was well made but you could’ve moved it with a little bit of patience.

Overall:
    I’d say add more easing, maybe some simple 3d, and there is a little bit of stiffness that wouldn’t happen in real life. But good job and keep animating, I think you are low intermediate and will get moved up any time soon.
    [center:35dbpjta]Stop looking at my sig do something useful.[/center:35dbpjta]

Thanks for all!
    Cyborg 2.0, I really like what you said, this is what I call a constructive commentary.

I dont know what to say to you, unless, Thanks :}

-----------------

I'm workin on the rest of the animation..
    here is the preveiw:

Well, some people say that I am high beg, some people say that I am inter med, after all, what am I??
    Óò

holy ''piip'' dude! u should be inter already!

courtesy?
    [center:2k5u65i3][/center:2k5u65i3]

i like em 9/10 i espeiccially love the tripods 10/10