Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

View Poll Results: Bereavement

Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 5.80%
  • yes?

1 1.45%
  • YES!

43 62.32%
  • ass.

21 30.43%
Page 111 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1161101108109110111
Results 1,101 to 1,105 of 1105
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Link Vs Dark Link short

Banned
    I just wanted to say that I'm really looking forward to Verve and that joint with Senzo if you guys finish it. You're the reason I'm going to keep animating Desperation once I finish DBZ 4 so thanks for the inspiration you've provided me. I know this doesn't relate to the Link vs Dark Link animation but I've never said this and felt I should. So um, I guess, thanks mate.
    H bomb likes this.

Working on LVD2!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojishi View Post
    I just wanted to say that I'm really looking forward to Verve and that joint with Senzo if you guys finish it. You're the reason I'm going to keep animating Desperation once I finish DBZ 4 so thanks for the inspiration you've provided me. I know this doesn't relate to the Link vs Dark Link animation but I've never said this and felt I should. So um, I guess, thanks mate.
    Are you going to quit pivot after you finish Desperation?

Old Newbie
    neato burrito stuff man, the only thing i want to point out was in that link animation (LOL was that the doors background btw?) when the darker stick pulls the bow back the foreshortening was a bit weak, could make the hand a bit smaller and have his front arm stretch out a bit more to give it more depth

conveniently i just drew a storyboard yesterday with a pose similar to what i mean lol https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/.../cut%201-b.png

good stuff good stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Jomm View Post
    neato burrito stuff man, the only thing i want to point out was in that link animation (LOL was that the doors background btw?) when the darker stick pulls the bow back the foreshortening was a bit weak, could make the hand a bit smaller and have his front arm stretch out a bit more to give it more depth

conveniently i just drew a storyboard yesterday with a pose similar to what i mean lol https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/.../cut%201-b.png

good stuff good stuff
    Whoa, Jomm? Could it be? haha thanks man, cant believe you commented on my thread. I'm a huge fan of your flash animations. And yeah good CC, that pose of the storyboard is mad. Next time I do a similar thing I will make sure to keep that in mind

H Bomb... man oh man oh man... I've never had my soul rip'd out and and eaten by the universe... but I have heard my heart beat, then skip a beat, then return to its original steady rhythm when I saw your TLoZ Oot anim. That was my very first game ever... and to see that animation so beautifully presented brings tears to my very eyes... T-T MAGNIFICENT!