Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2532333435363738 ... LastLast
Like Tree119Likes

Thread: DBZ 4

Enthusiast

Fuck.

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ussay1 View Post
    Bro, are you, by chance, Pro??
    You never knew that!?!

Working on LVD2!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raymond View Post
    That was really cool Jojishi. There's not to much to criticize on it though. The movements almost look perfect to me. They're not over the top realistic, but they're also believable. Good job man. Watching this makes me wish we actually made a collaboration of all the dual swords animations and uploaded them to the Animator.net channel. It's true we should probably only keep the highest quality animations on the channel, but maybe if people see that competitions like this one occur on here at random, it might encourage others to sign up on Animator.net and try to participate themselves. Maybe they won't feel as intimidated by all these amazing animations as well and they'll feel more comfortable taking part. Sorry, I know that's kind of irrelevant to your animation, but I thought it would be a cool idea since someone else suggested it on the dual swords thread as well. Hell I would consider adding more to my animation if we all agreed on making a collab for it.
    If you gonna do this collab, can I join this? (Probably no).

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Mamba View Post
    Fuck.

EDIT:

You never knew that!?!
    Lel yes bro, I was just joking :B

Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Ussay1 View Post
    Lel yes bro, I was just joking :B
    Oh, lol

Banned
    Trampoline Joint with Mark

Pivot File

DBZ Joint with Sir Grape Soda

Both of these animations were made over 2 years ago but I thought it would be best to upload them now than never. They're not amazing or anything (so I don't expect many comments or, any comments at all) but we had fun at the time and they were good back then. The reason I didn't upload the PIV file for the Sir Grape Soda joint was because it contained some STK files from elpollano who probably doesn't want them released. Credit to elpollano, Sir Grape Soda, Mark, Cressel and Rojikku.

DD addict
    I never expected DBZ anim in this thread anytime sooner, actualy. It was well animated, and I liked how the hair was dynamic. But the concept is just, meh. After all, you're the only one who is acceptable to make DBZ animation, it's not like I support DBZ or anything. I just like how you make things intense.
    As for the trampoline, there isn't much to be said except that was nicely done. Fast paced in a good way.
    In my opinion, you should have put those in the freestyle section considering they're damn old.

Flume

Quote Originally Posted by sifterpivoter View Post
    I never expected DBZ anim in this thread anytime sooner, actualy. It was well animated, and I liked how the hair was dynamic. But the concept is just, meh. After all, you're the only one who is acceptable to make DBZ animation, it's not like I support DBZ or anything. I just like how you make things intense.
    As for the trampoline, there isn't much to be said except that was nicely done. Fast paced in a good way.
    In my opinion, you should have put those in the freestyle section considering they're damn old.
    The DBZ one belongs in freestyle, the trampoline joint was fucking ace - continue that shit man, loving the fast paced style.

Banned
    Thanks for the comments. I know the DBZ animation isn't that great. I wasn't sure if I should have put it in Freestyle or not.

@Lush: I'd continue it if I wasn't sick of it. Like I said it was basically just sitting on my computer for 2 years. I planned to add more but just didn't want to anymore. I'm glad you liked what we made though.

Banned
    DBZ 4 Trailer

I know this comes as a disappointment to some of you but DBZ 4 is delayed. It will be coming out on the 28.02.14. I hope you guys like the trailer. The song is "Feed the Machine (Original)" by Black Sun Empire and Noisia.
    Last edited by Jojishi; 05 Dec 2013 at 10:45 AM.

Working on LVD2!
    Wow, that is so awesome, those little effects were so good, you improved in your fight so much, those rock effects are pretty sick too, but I can see some flaws in the fight, you might want to fix it, the back leg of that black sayan( Gogeta\Goku\Vagita..) was a bit stiff and shaky at the last part of the fight, it just bugged me a little in my eyes, maybe I wrong, in the fight, I think that black sayan went front and back to much maybe, but those just 2 flaws which don't change that much, this is awesome! Now I am really waiting for this!

Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2532333435363738 ... LastLast