Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

View Poll Results: 0_o

Voters
91. You may not vote on this poll
  • High-Beginner

3 3.30%
  • Low-Inter

16 17.58%
  • Med-Inter

30 32.97%
  • High-Inter(LMFAO)

25 27.47%
  • Borderline-Vet(Are You Retarted?)

17 18.68%
Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast
    Dedicated Member

New Animation DEC 6TH!! Comment :)

Upcoming Projects:

Castle X Tribute -> 144frames; 20%
    Blood Compitition-> 28frames; 25%

Animations:

- Made this animation yesterday, first moderately lengthy anim in a while. Most likely going to complete it. Just working on a larger project and blood comp atm.
    Credits to Frozenfire for plain base and the sword.

http://upd.animatorhost.com/pivotelite/INTENSEiml.piv -PIVOT FILE

Basically his body parts are exploding off for no reason, next both his arms and head are gonna fly off at same time, im going to try to use spray blood like johns aswell as the blotchy blood which splats on the ground, included with the particle blood and "stringy" blood ive already used.
    Quote Originally Posted by HippiePivot,Oct 18 2009, 02:25 PM
    PivotElite: I was just the average noob that admired him on youtube when he first started Pivot. I always thought "Id kiss the ground this guy walked on, i wish I could just meet him." Who would have known that I'd be in the situation with him that I am today. I can't thank him enough for what he's done for me and site. I don't like to admit it, but he's still my idol in every way. Ask anyone on HP who they first were welcomed by, and who was there friend when they came. They will most likely all say PivotElite.

What a guy! :')

GREAT animations! =] although in some parts it's a bit stiff but otherwise i see nothing else wrong. I'd say high beginner or borderline =]

~ Courtesy Returned
    [center:1ga8y052][/center:1ga8y052]

I love the third!
    Those are all pimp, solid low inters from me. Your rite in the middle.
    Nice job.
    Courtesy returned.
    [img]http://**********.com/img/1216594517.jpg[/img]

Dedicated Member

Thank you for your comments guys, im glad you think im inters, but i cannot give you guys courtesy cuz i just posted on your thread and i cant double post lmfao...sorry
    PivotElite: I was just the average noob that admired him on youtube when he first started Pivot. I always thought "Id kiss the ground this guy walked on, i wish I could just meet him." Who would have known that I'd be in the situation with him that I am today. I can't thank him enough for what he's done for me and site. I don't like to admit it, but he's still my idol in every way. Ask anyone on HP who they first were welcomed by, and who was there friend when they came. They will most likely all say PivotElite.

That's pretty nice I enjoyed how it started. You both did a great job, amazing 3D on that one part. I think you need to work out stiffness a little bit, and you'll be on your way to inter. Good job.

Courtesy returned

Dedicated Member

New Ani! XD

borderline or low inter defiantly right now i can't think of anything to say. Well ok 1 thing start making a lot of anims that have camera movement. Keep it up

Courtesy Returned

Dedicated Member

im actually working on one with alot of camera movement

Old Newbie
    I liked them !!

nice anims your newest test like you said was a bit odd but cool the physics are alright well done keep up the good work
    join the club we got jackets

courtesy please

courtesy thread
    viewtopic.php?f=59&t=50046&p=775422#p775422

like to see some good sticks click this link- viewtopic.php?f=19&t=50041

Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast