Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast

Luke's Thread - Usual Movements

Luke's Thread

-Beginner: 29 Sept 2009
    -Intermediate: 06 Apr 2011

Newest up the top
    [tn=400:1pmy71ae]http://darkdemon.org/user-files/25377/1359372486.gif[/tn:1pmy71ae]
    Credits:
    Note: I was going to make this a long animation, but I would prefer to do this with my own base, also I am getting a new computer soon, so there is no point in starting a long project as of yet.

Intermediate:
    -Usual Movements: .gif|.piv
    -Run and Flip: .gif|.piv
    -Levels: .gif only
    -Gun Shot: .gif|.piv
    -Invisible Floor: .gif|.piv
    -Death to Roflcopters: .gif|.piv
    -Walkover to roll: .gif|.piv
    -DDG Demo: .gif|.piv
    -Swings and Shit: .gif|.piv

Beginner:

-Running and Stuff: .gif|.piv
    -Crono Stuff: .gif|.piv
    -Mountain Fight *FAILED: .gif|.piv
    -Practice: .gif|.piv
    -Sanada: .gif|.piv
    -Fail: .gif|.piv
    -Awesome: .gif|.piv

R.I.P Grace - 18 November 1997 - 14 March 2011

|PM Me |My Thread |Request a Move Up |Report a Rulebreaker |The Rules |

Re: Camel's Thread.

Heyo Camel..hahha..i like your animations..you movements are cool..and so are your effects...
    XD
    hope to see more from you..
    and noo! im not your admiring fan..
    [center:2s6ppt49]Thread[/center:2s6ppt49]
    [center:2s6ppt49][/center:2s6ppt49]
    [center:2s6ppt49]Credits to Maverik for Signature.[/center:2s6ppt49]

The best animation you ever made is defiantly boss man. You should get interns if you posted more animations of that Quality. I also believe if you were to slow down the FPS On that animation it would look better but I think that's only my computer.

I cant even C&C Your animations since I cant find any flaws o__o
    [center:2kj5t7z6]
    Animations
    viewtopic.php?f=2&t=77902&start=0
    "With this cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively
    but if sweetness can win? and it can. Then Iíll still be here tomorrow to high five you yesterday my friend.
    Peace..."
    -Mad Tart Tarter[/center:2kj5t7z6]

Thank you Admiring Fan and Mark., I will animate some more animations.

I loved your newest. The "errors" that I thought I could see at first actually contributed a lot to the animation. Apart from his leg disappearing on one frame, it looks great. You seem like you could almost be a realism prodigy, if not for your other work being not as good.

Veteran Enthusiast Sharpshooter's Avatar

Surprise:
    Shit that was pretty good. I loved the smooth realistic reactions.

Good parts: The way you animated the grey stick jump at the blue guy was awesome.

Bad parts: As the grey stick is running his leg jumps up waay too fast before the attack. This happened because you didn't time the run properly, which happens all the time to me. If you already have the blue stick placed you need to predict where the other sticks feet will be planted so that you don't end up in an awkward position before an attack. Position the grey stick properly before you animate him and you wont have that problem.

I also noticed the blue sticks head and left knee shake during/before the attack which is a bad Camel, fix it up.

Lastly on this animation I thought you got a bit lazy when the blue stick hit the ground. There should of been more movement, whether it be a small bounce or a slide from the momentum. Also as Obliv pointed out the leg appears in front of the grey dude at one frame.

There are only very small problems in most of your animations which can be fixed by simply going back and editing frames, if something doesn't look right don't be afraid to fix it.

Low intermediate.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpshooter
    Surprise:
    Shit that was pretty good. I loved the smooth realistic reactions.

Good parts: The way you animated the grey stick jump at the blue guy was awesome.

Bad parts: As the grey stick is running his leg jumps up waay too fast before the attack. This happened because you didn't time the run properly, which happens all the time to me. If you already have the blue stick placed you need to predict where the other sticks feet will be planted so that you don't end up in an awkward position before an attack. Position the grey stick properly before you animate him and you wont have that problem.

I also noticed the blue sticks head and left knee shake during/before the attack which is a bad Camel, fix it up.

Lastly on this animation I thought you got a bit lazy when the blue stick hit the ground. There should of been more movement, whether it be a small bounce or a slide from the momentum. Also as Obliv pointed out the leg appears in front of the grey dude at one frame.

There are only very small problems in most of your animations which can be fixed by simply going back and editing frames, if something doesn't look right don't be afraid to fix it.

Low intermediate.
    ZOMG Thanks Sharp, and I edited the leg on the .piv just forgot to save the .gif before I exported it again. Oops. And Low Intermediate, woah!

I really like these new animations of yours Camel. I am really starting to see the Stickid's theory really works. In all ways, I believe you are a really good animator. (Better then I am )
    [center:1u3vzuna]
    Credits to Heathar for the wonderfull signature.
    I am proud of my good friend, Camel, on his accomplishment of earning Rank Team, as I hope to get there myself.
    Lithium for Moderator.
    [/center:1u3vzuna]

Those movements are epic, can't wait for a next update. Try to make soemthing longer with BG's and storyline, maybe.

Update: It has some flaws, quite a few actually. I'm just happy I've improved alot

Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast