Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: Hey niggas

Re: I'm Back! :O

Quote Originally Posted by Lympha
    That was pretty sweet, man. You should upload some older animations in this thread too.
    Sadly, I lost all my old stuff :l.
    But here's a crappy update.

Combo.

New sig test.

Mr.Grape Soda sig stick test.

This is all I have for now :l hopefully I can get some of my old animations back from some people.

Re: Update! check out this crap

Those were some pretty sick animations, not great, especially compared with what you have in your thread, but still pretty good stuff, man.

Quote Originally Posted by Lympha
    Those were some pretty sick animations, not great, especially compared with what you have in your thread, but still pretty good stuff, man.
    Yeah I know they weren't too good :P, but thanks man.

Forgot to add this.

Joint with Mr.Reaper and Cressel.

Quote Originally Posted by .Blaze

Forgot to add this.

Joint with Mr.Reaper and Cressel.
    Tri-pod for life!

perfect spacing

Blaze you are improving by the fucktons :O

Combo-
    This combo had some nice attacks in it.The start to it was a bit slow to me and the pause he took in the air was a bit too long for me but it seemed to fir the style pretty well.

New Sig Test-
    Ok in this on you seemed to use a heavy spaced style.Though I dont have a problem with it, it makes the movements seem a bit weird.The bounciness you had with it as well didnt really help the movements much but yeah.The reactions and the blood however were pretty solid though.

Mr.Grape Soda Sig Test -
    Now then I really liked how tried to illustrate power in the attacks but you could have utilized the stick's body a bit more to help with that.I didnt like how his arm stuck out so long for the first punch because afterwards he just pulls it in so quickly and it looks a bit choppy.The next kick went by a tad fast but that was no issue.The landing was pretty good.Like he makes a hard landing but he looks like hes catching himself.The step back he took afterwards was a bit fast but it was still pretty good.
    Thats a sexy sig you used btw :3

Joint with Reaper and Cressel-
    This animation was just plain awesome.The movements in there were pretty solid and the humor in it was Lol worthy.My only real complaint is the end where the blue one just fell.He was in balance right before he fell.You could have tweaked him a bit to show that he was off balance a bit.

Overall you are improving really fast Blaze...Keep it up

~Credits to YongWalRang for the Signature <3~

My Youtube

DDC12 Preview

Nobody commenting on your thread? Feel free to PM me for some CC.
    Thanks Sharpshooter for VIP <3
    Thanks Firo for MyFiles <3

ℋope

The tripod animation is damn nice, I liked how it flew.
    My favourite is ''New sig test'' by far, at first I LOVE heavy spacing and sorts of stop and go, and powerful moves.
    Can you give me the .piv of this one please?

Good stuff!

Banned

Joint with Mr. Reaper and Cressel
    This animation was very fun to watch. One part that really stood out to me was when the blue tripod levitated like a helicopter. It was animated so well and cartoon-like. The stretchy limbs were animated very well. When the purple tripod rotated really fast, the effects used were done well. I liked the ball and beam effects. This animation could probably have a background and maybe a bit of a story, but I understand it was just for fun so that stuff doesn't matter much.

Combo
    Great job on the 3D. It also started off really well, but then it looked lazy the way you ended it. When he started kicking the ground, I enjoyed the spinning and stretchy limbs but leaving it unfinished seemed lazy to me.

New Sig Test
    This had some nice attack moves in it. I really liked the spacing you used and the speed effect sticks. The blood was also done well. One blood effect that needed work was the one with the blue stickman. You didn't finish the effect it seemed as there weren't enough frames showing the blood coming down and dissipating.

The reactions really needed work to say the least. The black stickman didn't really show much movement off the screen. One frame he was in a step-back pose, and then he just vanished. This is okay, since it isn't noticeable and fools the eyes, but if you really look at this it's a bit of a problem. When the blue stickman hit the ground, the way he curled up and stopped like that seemed pretty rigid. I sort of expected him to lie back down again.

Now, the part with the gun was okay. However, I couldn't tell if he was shooting and I'm guessing that the yellow screen flashes imply this. You really need to add bullet trails so that people know he actually shot something.

Overall, this one is really fast paced and entertaining, but the reactions, blood and gun shots could use work.

Mr. Grape Soda Sig Test
    There's not much to say here in my opinion. The movements are really good and I liked the sequence you thought of. When he lands at the end, it looks stiff but this adds to the power in the animation so it fits in really well.

Overall
    There's parts in your animations where you seem to get lazy, such as on the reactions. Spend more time on reactions and make sure to edit anything that seems out of place. You're about Medium Intermediate at the moment and I always enjoy watching your animations Blaze.

Woah, thanks for all the CC Jojishi. I know most of the work I posted today was lazy/test stuff.
    It's not my best work, I'll try to get cracking on something big and serious. And you can look forward to my Hoverboard collab entry, hopefully if it doesn't fail But seriously thanks for CC.

And Inferion, I sent you the Pivfile. Just credit me if you use the stickfigure, just don't give it out.

Banned

I love your anims. They are just so awesome. I hope to see more soon

Also, can I have the .piv for the combo anim to study?

Quote Originally Posted by Zesty
    I love your anims. They are just so awesome. I hope to see more soon

Also, can I have the .piv for the combo anim to study?
    Yeah. I sent it to you.

Thanks BTW.

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast