Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: Hey niggas

Flume

Re: Update! check out this crap

That was actually quite a decent length, and pretty good quality for most of it. Probably the main errors, is when wu is punching bert while hes on the ground, the last punch looked off/awkward and seemed like it lacked power; and the other main error is the twitching of wu when he grabs the sword sticking out of the ground. Otherwise it was sweet and loved the ending, wu got fucked up!

I'm kind of intrested why yous didn't continue it on from jojishi and kellawgs, from when bert had a sword and wu his liquid sword?

Re: Update! check out this crap

Quote Originally Posted by Jojishi
    One part that really stood out to me was when the blue tripod levitated like a helicopter. It was animated so well and cartoon-like. The stretchy limbs were animated very well.
    *smug face*
    Moonlight Road: 210/600

Re: Update! Trying to get into the groove

Updated fellas, check it out pl0x. I know they're really short, but I can't show any of my long
    projects right now.

Veteran Enthusiast

Wow nice job, and it's cool to see you again Blaze! If you remember me lol.

I really like this style you've developed, it's very unique and the movements have their own sort of... you-ness to them.

For improvement, I'd say you should just work on improving your style more. Expanding it into something bigger and better. Maybe try make some of those poses even better positioned, experiment which looks best and what-not. Some of your poses definitely do look a bit awkward. Another piece of advice would be to add prominence to some of those attacks. It kind of blends in while his running, making them each look the same power and speed. Maybe try add different spacing at different times etc.

Good work though, you're about midway to veterans in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by LITHIUM
    Wow nice job, and it's cool to see you again Blaze! If you remember me lol.

I really like this style you've developed, it's very unique and the movements have their own sort of... you-ness to them.

For improvement, I'd say you should just work on improving your style more. Expanding it into something bigger and better. Maybe try make some of those poses even better positioned, experiment which looks best and what-not. Some of your poses definitely do look a bit awkward. Another piece of advice would be to add prominence to some of those attacks. It kind of blends in while his running, making them each look the same power and speed. Maybe try add different spacing at different times etc.

Good work though, you're about midway to veterans in my opinion.
    Of course I remember you dude, thanks for the cc. I'll be sure to try out what you say cause it's
    got me pumped for more animating .

Banned

You sick lucky cunt having Lith comment on your comeback.
    i'll go inactive for like 2 months and come back, make a new thread and see if Lith comments as well.

On-topic, you're rather dangerously close to a move-up. Wanker please. Get moved up soon and prove to those fishy-squishy bastards you've earned it, not cut your way around it.
    Wish you the best of luck, you're close.
    we need to joint another time.

Thanks a lot Memphis, I'd like to joint with you too.

Veteran Enthusiast

SO GOOD! I love that. Your style is so awesome! The only problem was some of the reactions, they seemed weak a bit.

But yeah awesome style and shit. It kind of reminds me of old-school shit. Keep it up and work on those reactions and shit!

I liked it, too. But there are some points you can improve on. As Mr. Lith said the reactions need work on. I want to add that the timing and flow is lacking a lot. The punches and kicks can show more power and looked kinda odd. Sure, you need to space the attacks a little faster to make them look a bit more powerful but add some frames between the hit itself and the going back in the pose if you get what i mean. The Physics are off, too. Give the stick some more air time so you can animate the spinkick more well and the build up looks better. Well it is just something I noticed and I don't know if you agree at these points but I hope you can make use of it.

Keep animating i like the fact that you are back and animate again
    |Forum Rules||My Thread|

if you guys need any help or advices add me.

ℋope

Gooooooooooshes.
    Blaze, yesterday you became my friend, today one of my favourites.
    Dude, the run was so energetic, the power was perfect.
    So sweeeet dude.

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast