Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

View Poll Results: Rank?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Low Intermediate

1 11.11%
  • Medium Intermediate

3 33.33%
  • High Intermediate

3 33.33%
  • +

2 22.22%
Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Kermits Thread - Syrius Tribute

Kermits Thread - Syrius Tribute

Last edited by Kermit; 16 Feb 2014 at 09:28 PM.
    Ussay, Accelerator and RetiredBATS like this.

Re: Free run :D

Not bad for your first animation. Although you might want to work on the actual run before adding affects to it. For example, in the run he is way too bent over and it is unrealistic for him to run that way. Moreover, the legs are okay in the run but the arms do not appear to cross-over much. On the other hand, the punch and kick have been very well executed.

Overall, improve the run and keep it up

Courtesy? (check out my thread and give me CC in return for commenting on yours)
    [center:d1q6j3cp]

Staff Promotions:
    [spoiler:d1q6j3cp]Mufasa
    Ward

Strider
    Nice Pants
    [/spoiler:d1q6j3cp][/center:d1q6j3cp]

Thank you, I lnow it isn't that good but i was rushing in this one.
    I have seen your animations, and they are really good, my goal
    is to make something like yours

Thanks, and try some animations that you haven't rushed. Maybe add some longer animations or some short but sweet tests? Just experiment with the animations you do.
    [center:d1q6j3cp]

Staff Promotions:
    [spoiler:d1q6j3cp]Mufasa
    Ward

Strider
    Nice Pants
    [/spoiler:d1q6j3cp][/center:d1q6j3cp]

Nice animation, man. Maybe try to move the background a little bit less, because it looks quite shaky when its jumping up and down like that. The kick looked pretty good and I loved the punch at the end.
    [center:396xmtyf]My thread|My Youtube[/center:396xmtyf]

Veteran Enthusiast

Hey man, I love the animation. The kicks were extremely nice, the trail effects really added an extra level of power to them. There are some things you need to work on.

The landing: The legs seem to be a bit stiff, judging from the animation he dropped from a fairly large height, which means when he lands, his legs would nee to brace for the impact, and bend, then he can stand and begin running. When they do land, they are also a little bit shaky. The back is also very stiff, particularly the lower back. - All you need to work on is the poses. Try and make every frame look as realistic as possible. Think of every frame as a photo, and how the stick has to look the exact same as a human would in that specific scenario.

The Run: The run, like the landing, is very stiff, but the legs are nicely animated. The arms are the main issue here, and I'm not sure exactly how to explain it, but they need to loosen up a little bit, same goes for the back.

The Kicks: The kicks were executed nicely, a few issues to work on, such as the shakiness in the arms and the stiffness of the back leg and the back, but that all comes with practice. The effect was beautiful.

The Palm: The power in this was amazing, but the foot placement is off. Try and keep the feet level and dont let them slide as much as they do. The back is animated nicely in this part, but it is still a little bit stiff. The back arm is a bit shaky as well, but that will go with practice.

If you want a bit of help, I could help you, send me a pm and we will talk about it over skype or PM's or something. I can see a lot of potential in you, you just need a little guidance.

update!

Quote Originally Posted by Blot
    Hey man, I love the animation. The kicks were extremely nice, the trail effects really added an extra level of power to them. There are some things you need to work on.

The landing: The legs seem to be a bit stiff, judging from the animation he dropped from a fairly large height, which means when he lands, his legs would nee to brace for the impact, and bend, then he can stand and begin running. When they do land, they are also a little bit shaky. The back is also very stiff, particularly the lower back. - All you need to work on is the poses. Try and make every frame look as realistic as possible. Think of every frame as a photo, and how the stick has to look the exact same as a human would in that specific scenario.

The Run: The run, like the landing, is very stiff, but the legs are nicely animated. The arms are the main issue here, and I'm not sure exactly how to explain it, but they need to loosen up a little bit, same goes for the back.

The Kicks: The kicks were executed nicely, a few issues to work on, such as the shakiness in the arms and the stiffness of the back leg and the back, but that all comes with practice. The effect was beautiful.

The Palm: The power in this was amazing, but the foot placement is off. Try and keep the feet level and dont let them slide as much as they do. The back is animated nicely in this part, but it is still a little bit stiff. The back arm is a bit shaky as well, but that will go with practice.

If you want a bit of help, I could help you, send me a pm and we will talk about it over skype or PM's or something. I can see a lot of potential in you, you just need a little guidance.
    Thank you blot and talkie walkie for the comments and feedback! I will try
    harder but right I'm working on basics and then later on I will make something
    including on everything I worked on.

Banned

How did you get ranked? I wanted to be officially ranked but I don't know how!

Quote Originally Posted by Static
    How did you get ranked? I wanted to be officially ranked but I don't know how!
    Actually thats what I ranked myself, lol. but if you wished to be ranked
    you may ask the rank team to rank you. here it is:

http://darkdemon.org/memberlist.php?mode=group&g=4630

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast