Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: GALLADE

Old Newbie

Re: Flippin' it!

Another update

that was neat man.The effects were simple but good.There is not much movement though.
    medium-beginner for now.
    keep it up mate!

Old Newbie

Updated!

The running looked pretty good legs wise, quite realistic, but the lower back looked a tiny bit stiff and the lower arms also looked stiff. When he landed his leg, that was in the air, seemed to snap to the floor unnaturally fast also the head when he was falling and landing looked like it vibrated a little.

The "square" one looked cool, when it started rolling after taking shape again it did look a bit choppy though.

"Air fight" looked nice, you should continue it. However when moving the camera along to show the stick men you should probably have them move just a tiny bit i.e. slight head, body and arm movements - standing that still looks unnatural. Both the jumps looked good, but the blue guy looked stiff, and as if he was rotating on a pivot (pardon the pun) when firing his ball thing. The effects were good.

"frontflip" The arms when he ran into it looked very unnatural, I think the lower part of the arms should have swung back further. The flips movement itself was ok, however the height he maintained was like he was floating and his legs could have come further into his body while upside down. The landing was the best part, looked very realistic.

Your latest one is your best I think. I don't know about low-med-high beginner because I haven't been on in years =P but I THINK its med beginner.

Old Newbie

Updated again

Enthusiast

gorgeous work. nice spacing and decent poses. although your other anims, specifically ones with flips, dont have poses that nice, i'd consider most of your recent stuff med-high beginner, and your newest anim borderline intermediate. I can't see why you're considered med beginner, you have a little bit of a slow style though, and that typically doesnt fly around since its not similar to everyone elses. you're doing a great job, keep working and I smell you moving up soon.

Old Newbie

Thanks, I'll try to keep animating at this standard

What the fuck are you doing here?
    I donīt even know you, but you blew my mind with these stuff.
    Intermediate with no doubt.

Old Newbie

Thankyou

Updated with more sword stuff

Old Newbie

Purple Update!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast