Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

View Poll Results: Rank?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bronze 5

0 0%
  • Low Begginner

1 33.33%
  • Low Intemediate

1 33.33%
  • Med Intermediate

0 0%
  • High Intermediate

0 0%
  • Diamond 1

0 0%
  • Faker Senpai

1 33.33%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Truthful Original Thread Names To Attract Attention.

Banned
    Eh, bump.

returning some courtesy ;p

Your newest animation is pretty good, the run at the beginning was really smooth and when he fired the gun the kickback and effects were pretty much spot on. The only major problem i have with this is, he doesnt seem to react in the right way to being shot in the head and kneecap. He does react, but it seems to be the wrong reaction as if something else was happening and he didnt realise he was being shot. But other than that this was well animated and I would really like to see a big project from you soon, or at least a hint that you're doing something big.

Mat
    Banned
    I like the gunfire at the end, but the movements and reactions leading up to that need a lot of work. The run looked awkward. The reactions were pretty much non existent, and the way you animated the blood didn't fit the gun wounds.

Banned
    bums

Lush likes this.

TTD
    Fresh Newbie
    Intermediate.

Fresh Newbie
    You got the skills man XD

Dedicated Member
    Hey I think this animation is pretty good. The hits look very powerful. The reaction isn't too bad either, but in my opinion it might look more dynamic if you moved his back backwards a little more. Still looks nice though.

Your flow and epic-ness really stand out. The unique-ness of your style is also interesting. What's more, alot of your animations are very define'd and alot of colour and smooth-ness really clamps it together. Believe me when I say, I would really like to see more. Keep up the good work.

Banned
    Bump
    Spoiler:

Hey there

I really enjoyed watching your last animations. The flow,spacing and easing are great.

My favorite one is `fight`. It`s unrealistic (i mean the arm movements) but it makes it cartoony which is fun to watch, but the spacing is great as i`ve already said.

The `Fire Bending`was nice. I love how you animated the effect. The only wrong thing i noticed is shakiness in head movement of the stick + the fps is too fast imo, but still the effect was well done.

`What` was also good but for me it was hard to see all movements cause the picture is upside down(but the idea is interesting lol). The result made me smile

Anyway great job man, make longer animation so it will be easier to rank you. As for me you are quite ready for inters!

Keep it up!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast