Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

View Poll Results: Rank?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bronze 5

0 0%
  • Low Begginner

1 33.33%
  • Low Intemediate

1 33.33%
  • Med Intermediate

0 0%
  • High Intermediate

0 0%
  • Diamond 1

0 0%
  • Faker Senpai

1 33.33%
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Truthful Original Thread Names To Attract Attention.

Banned

Question Truthful Original Thread Names To Attract Attention.

~Sir_Octaivan~'s Thread
    (Got a name change, and it's now Secretname911, but I'm way too lazy to change it.)

Reminder:
    Remember to post your thread in your comment or in your signature. If its not there, I won't go searching all over the place searching for your thread.

The better comment you post on my thread, the better post I'll comment on your thread.

Newests:

BBODDIV
    Spoiler:

HeadShot +10
    What
    Fight
    3D BackFlip
    Fire Bending (Made in 30FPS
    Practically a new style test

Olds

Lazy Animating: Claymore
    Spin, Spin, Spin, Kick?
    Practicing Small Smooth Movements
    Making of Life Bar 2 Extra
    Simple Movements: Jump (Cause I don't have a creative mind.)
    3 Kicks
    Cartoon-Like Style
    Lightning
    Get The Flag!
    Sphere's Wolf Run Loop
    Gunshots
    Last edited by Secretname911; 30 Mar 2014 at 06:22 PM. Reason: Added Animation

Banned
    Great Animations Octaivan , i like your style and flow... but the second kick n the first anim was too fast , you should edit that part . If you Ask Me Youre really Med-High Begginer . Keep It Up !

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lukacc100 View Post
    Great Animations Octaivan , i like your style and flow... but the second kick n the first anim was too fast , you should edit that part . If you Ask Me Youre really Med-High Begginer . Keep It Up !
    I thought of that, but in the end I didn't think it was bad. I tried lowing it down but it didn't seem right.
    Anyways, thanks. Post your thread so i can comment on it back.

Banned

I like how unique your style seems to be. Your animations seem nice and smooth.

Banned
    New Animation bomb.

Banned
    PM me for a joint.

Anyways, for CC. Here I go.

For starters I have to credit you on the idea. It's not something I've seen everyday. Been a while to be honest. So yeah creds for that.

But the red guy. His attack should give off more of an impact since he's spinning more than once on the blue guy. The blue guy should stumble backwards and catch his head from where that block was made because any block would make the receiver stumble back even a step away from where he originally was. His legs are also immensely shaking when they shouldn't. Fix these and continue the animation. Looks promising besides that.

Courtesy?
    -Nide

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nide View Post
    PM me for a joint.

Anyways, for CC. Here I go.

For starters I have to credit you on the idea. It's not something I've seen everyday. Been a while to be honest. So yeah creds for that.

But the red guy. His attack should give off more of an impact since he's spinning more than once on the blue guy. The blue guy should stumble backwards and catch his head from where that block was made because any block would make the receiver stumble back even a step away from where he originally was. His legs are also immensely shaking when they shouldn't. Fix these and continue the animation. Looks promising besides that.

Courtesy?
    -Nide
    Well, the leg shaking wasn't there orginally, its just gif rape or sharper images. According to the .piv file, the legs are shaking that much. And I didn't make the blue guy have that much of a reaction because I tested the red guy's movements on my brother when he was blocking. You do get tried easily, and it hurts your back, while it doesn't do much effect only a few little knockbacks.

Banned
    Bmub
    added new animation

Enthusiast

Nice to see you're back. I don't like how it just started with the kick, there was no buildup. The kick itself was entertaining overall but looked odd, along with the landing. When you take into account you were aiming for a spin kick it makes sense but it still looks a little odd. I like your other stuff though, Keep it up

Courtesy?

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast