Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

View Poll Results: Rank?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • High Beginner

    0 0%
  • Low Intermediate

    3 42.86%
  • Medium Intermediate

    0 0%
  • High Intermediate

    3 42.86%
  • Veteran

    1 14.29%
Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 345
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: Amir's Thread - BBODDIV Entry!

  1. #11
    Working on LVD2!
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    1,360
    Quote Originally Posted by lukacc100 View Post
    Stiffness= When You Don't Move All Of The Joint's (Dot's) In Every Frame...
    Okay..thanks.
    Last edited by Amir; 18 Oct 2013 at 07:24 PM.

  2. #12
    Working on LVD2!
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    1,360
    Quote Originally Posted by lukacc100 View Post
    Stiffness= When You Don't Move All Of The Joint's (Dot's) In Every Frame...
    I doble post HO NO!!!!! XD
    Last edited by Amir; 18 Oct 2013 at 07:25 PM.

  3. #13
    Speaker Of Binary Nanixon's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Scotland ;D
    Posts
    278
    Great! I love your quick movements like you see in the Dragon Ball Z animations, keep up the good work!

  4. #14
    Speaker Of Binary Nanixon's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Scotland ;D
    Posts
    278
    hey, um... you need to empty your private message box, I can`t send you any more messages because I get an error message saying your inbox is full, that`s why I can`t reply, but your most recent part was awesome, brilliant! Be sure to empty your inbox regularly so that you can assure responses to your messages

  5. #15
    Working on LVD2!
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    1,360
    Quote Originally Posted by NANIXON98 View Post
    hey, um... you need to empty your private message box, I can`t send you any more messages because I get an error message saying your inbox is full, that`s why I can`t reply, but your most recent part was awesome, brilliant! Be sure to empty your inbox regularly so that you can assure responses to your messages
    I did it.
    Last edited by Amir; 18 Oct 2013 at 07:25 PM.

  6. #16
    Speaker Of Binary Nanixon's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Scotland ;D
    Posts
    278
    great! now i can pm you!

  7. #17
    Working on LVD2!
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    1,360
    COME ON PEPOLE!!!!!!!!
    I NEED MORE COMMENTS!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Amir; 18 Oct 2013 at 07:25 PM.

  8. #18
    Speaker Of Binary Nanixon's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Scotland ;D
    Posts
    278
    You need to empty your inbox again, you should do it even when it`s not at it`s limit to avoid this problem

  9. #19
    Working on LVD2!
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    1,360
    Quote Originally Posted by NANIXON98 View Post
    You need to empty your inbox again, you should do it even when it`s not at it`s limit to avoid this problem
    Alright.
    Last edited by Amir; 18 Oct 2013 at 07:26 PM.

  10. #20
    Speaker Of Binary Nanixon's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Scotland ;D
    Posts
    278
    thanks


 
Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •