Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: The Intermediates Joint 2: Animating: Mr. Wallace

The Little Frij

Re: The Intermediates Joint 2: Animating: Mr. Wallace

Quote Originally Posted by Scrambled
    im going to be in it
    Sorry man, you can't be in this until you are an Intermediate animator. Make a thread in the Beginners Hall and we will check out your animations, when you get Intermediate you can be in this . Also, try not to triple post, when you post once it is enough.

Banned

^^Who allowed these posts? E: Not you Mini. :P

Anyway, as the name suggests, this joint is only open for intermediate + animators and seeing as you haven't posted any animations, we'll assume you're beginner. Also, in future, please refrain from posting twice in a row on the same topic, let alone triple posts.

Tychus Findlay

I understand you were only trying to help Static, but Minifrij said the exact same thing in his post above yours so it was kind of unnecessary to even post that at all lol.

@Scrambled: If you've made animations before, post them for us to see. That way we can figure out if your allowed to join this or not. Also, I'll show you the actual animation if and when you get intermediate, since it's only available to those who signed up.

Also, I sent the joint to Mr. Wallace 2 days ago. I've given him a week to work on it, but if he needs more time then by all means I don't have a problem giving him an extra week. I want this joint to turn out successful and in order for that to happen, we need to give people time.

Lolwut?

Srsly? Whats the matter

Tychus Findlay

Lol Static, I guess he does need some extra clarification after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrambled
    Lolwut?
    Start by saving your animation in pivot as an animated gif. Then upload that gif to a website that hosts animated gifs. After you've done that go to the Beginner Section and click on "New Topic". (This is how you create your own thread) Once the message box appears, paste the direct link to each of the uploaded animations inbetween the following image tags. The link should be placed as demonstrated here. [img]link[/img]. Then click submit at the bottom and your thread will be made. This way the animation team can determine what rank you are. If by chance they believe you are of intermediate rank and they decide to move you to the intermediate section, then I can add you to the list. But you first have the follow the steps I wrote out above. I hope this helps, if not send me a pm and I'll help you from there.

Banned

Re: The Intermediates Joint 2: Animating: Will

Hehe, yeah, though I hadn't realised that Mini had already posted before me.

Fly
    Enthusiast

I want in this biotch,
    lol i know it's a bump. But it's only a day over, and i'm pretty sure this is stickied(?)

Tychus Findlay

Quote Originally Posted by Fly View Post
    I want in this biotch,
    lol i know it's a bump. But it's only a day over, and i'm pretty sure this is stickied(?)
    Nah Fly your alright, it's stickied so it's ok to bump this thread. And sure man I'll add you to the list right now. (:

Raymond, I think the Will on that list is me. When I joined this first I was disturbedobsessor and (was it PHAZON, the last one?) put me up as Will because he knew that was what I preferred. Unless you actually have a Will animating, in which case ignore this.
    My thread

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    PSN: TestosteroneMong
    Steam: willace997
    PSN: Testosteronemong

Tychus Findlay

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Wallace View Post
    Raymond, I think the Will on that list is me. When I joined this first I was disturbedobsessor and (was it PHAZON, the last one?) put me up as Will because he knew that was what I preferred. Unless you actually have a Will animating, in which case ignore this.
    Well there was another user named Will that animates and I think he's intermediate. I sent him the joint letting him know he had a week to work on it, but he never got back to me in the past 10 days, so if your up for it Mr. Wallace I can send the joint to you now and you can continue it from where it's at. Otherwise I'll just send it to the next person on the list.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast