Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
    Fanatic Enthusiast

Buzzietae's Gun Tutorial. *Uzi Part* 56kblol.

Buzzietae's Gun Tutorial.
    Alright, so I made a new tutorial. This time I'm going to make it more detailed, fo sho. 9mm, sniper, automatic etc. I'm gonna do my best to help y'all. Now, people been telling me I'm good at this gun and stuff, while I have been looking at some of peoples "war" ani, I kinda feel sorry for them because they can't make it perfect. And sorry for the shitty examples and also, I can't be arced telling you what I did frame by frame, but I explained the basic about what's wrong and what's right.

The List Of The Tutorial
    - 9MM
    - Sniper
    - AK 47
    - Uzi <-- New : )
    - (More to come)

The 9MM:
    Do Not - To Do (Wrong - Right)

- Ok first of all, I want to tell you what you do is completely wrong. Moving his back bone all the time, like this:

Moving his back bone MUCH = Not a good idea. Why ? Because it will make it look unrealistic and the stick figure will look like some dumb fuck who don't know how to AIM. Make his body stay still for a bit so it will look like he's aiming, like this:

^^ as you see, I moved his for hand up and moved his back less. Makes it look more smoother, that's the best way.

Well, now you know that.. so now, you want him to fire fast, but you still don't get it. Let me help you, let me show you the wrong way first:

There we go again, bending his back like a idiot, don't do that, please. Just move his back less and his for ARM MORE, like this:

^^ you will get a result like that if you followed exactly what I explained. Put this on your head "Move the for hand more then the back, so the basic stick can aim properly"

So, now you know that too. But there's something missing to make it exactly good detailed and realistic shooting lookin' : P well, what we are missing is, bullet shell after the 9mm fires. Like this maybe :

^^ how to animate recoil shells will you learn later when I'm done typing this sentence. Nah not really, I have to tell you first how I animated the final outcome, well, I moved his for hand up, really big spacing. Then after that frame, I move the for hand again, but now, I move his down with really small spacing. Then again, after that frame, I move his for hand down again with big spacing. Then repeat it again when I want him to fire one more time. Also, don't forget to add recoil shells when he shoots, I mean, every time the muzzle flash is up.

The Sniper's.

Sniper, one of the best gun when animating, IMO. It's very easy to use, the only thing you need to know is how to use it, recoil, aim, reload etc.

First of all (The Sniper) you need to know what you do wrong, example:

^^ Don't make him look like his firing like it's some fucking automatic gun.

The right way is:

^^ "OMG!221 hw did u do dat buz?!" Well, first of all, I made the gun aim for a bit, moved him like one ich (more like moving his like you barely moved him). Then, when he done firing, make him raise the gun real up high. And then, slowly make him lower the gun.. while he's recoiling the gun. How do we recoil ? Jeez man, while he lower his gun make his arm slowly reach the scoop and then pull it.

AK 47

This also one of the simplest, greatest gun to use : ) Now, to make you agree with me, I'll show ya how to animate "AK 47" properly. As usual, let's start with the wrong things you nubs do : P

Wrong thing you do when you animate AK 47, example:

^^ Totally totally totally 100 % wrong and crappy : ) You don't, just do 1 burst fire then delete it and raise the gun then burst again and repeat it over and over again. It's bad, it's just bad. Never ever animate a AK 47 like that, kai ?

Let's roll to the correct way, shawty. Here's and example:

^^ That thing lookin' reaallll fine eh ? He he yeah. "So, so Buzz, haw did ya do eight ?!" Lemme tell ya'll how I did it. First I make the guy fire, a burst come out. 2nd part (let's say frame 2) I raise the gun 3 pixels (I will show ya what pixel is later) now, I don't delete the burst stick yet, I just let it say, lighten the color a bit and then you change the size.. let's say the original size is 50 - change/raise the size to 55 : ). 3rd part, you now delete the burst stick and then lower the gun by 1 pixel. 4th, lower the gun by 1/2 pixel. Then after those steps, you repeat it over and over again when you want him too shoot : )

Pixel for the AK 47.(Made with Ms Paint)

^^The dealio.

Picture 1 - No pixel's yet.
    Picture 2 - 1 pixel move.
    Picture 3 - 2 pixel move.
    Picture 4 - 3 pixel move.
    Picture 5 - That's how I moved the AK 47 when it was firing (3 pixel up, 1 pixel down and 1/2 pixel down)
    Picture 6 - When you repeat it, make sure your on the spot where the first fire was shot and then you fire again.

OK, to make the AK 47 shooting more realistic, we gon' add recoil shells now, like this:

^^ Recoil shell's have now been added : ) When you do the shell part make sure you got good control of physics (go check some physics tutorials if you are still a beginner). Per shooting there should be a shell poppin'. Don't forget that shells don't land on the same place : ) and they bounce only one time when the hit the ground.

Now, to make it more detailed. We gon add some "tremor" the word "tremor" means "ground shaking". Like this:

^^ I moved the stick figure only 1 pixel down when he fires : ) (that's all, lol)

In case you didn't get it, I'mma give ya the piv. file of the outcome numb skulls.
    http://pivothost.org/upload/xz5/1166970757.piv

Uzi

Uzi, one cool gun, fo sho. First time I used this weapon, I kinda found it real cool to use : ) Like, here's one I made with a Uzi gun (plenty of people liked it):

^^ You will bust one like that if you really study this tutorial : )

Like how did I make that ? Well, I will teach you. But first (like always), we gon start with the things you shouldn't do. To make it easy, check the AK 47 part, where I showed you guys do not do that way, it's kinda the same. *People done reading that part*

OK, I will show you guys the right way to shoot the big ass Uzi:

^^ How did I do that ? Follow this:

^^ As you see, the two pictures (box) above - is the wrong way to handle Uzi. Do not just delete the muzzle flash after he done firing (That's all). Now the two pictures at the bottom - is the correct way to handle the Uzi. Like, after he burst, do not delete it, just resize the stick (example: if it's 100, resize it to 103 or 105) and change the color ( To be exact: Lighten the color) Now the next frame after this - do not delete the muzzle flash, just resize it back to, let's say 100 (it was 103 - 5 last frame) and flip the stick so it doesn't look unrealistic when he fires again and again. Just do not delete the stick when he firing over and over, just repeat this small steps all the time.

And for the movement, as you see, I didn't move his for arm that much. The only thing I moved when he was shooting, was the Uzi, I made it go up after burst - and go down when his about to burst. (That's all)

Now for ya'll mongoloids, here's the Piv. File of the outcome.

http://www.myfilelink.co.uk/file.aspx?i ... 843bb0cd2b

(More to come)
    Click here
    Go and check him out.

Veteran Enthusiast

106 is fumpin', pumpin' up in this hoe, for sho, my bro
    Good so far. Well explained. Can't wait for you to finish it. Good job.
    I like how he didn't hold a gun for the examples as it made us focus more on what you wanted us to.
    [center:3mdlh4lx]Fuck you. Cunt.[/center:3mdlh4lx]

i dont get the pistol bit but the sniper has solved some problems. post some pivs?
    [center:1dyohg2y]I miss everyone. [/center:1dyohg2y]

Looks really good so far, but there are a couple things I would fix. The bullet shells seem a little fast, they go up ok, but then fall down way to fast. And they are too thin, which is probably making it worse. Other than that, the sniper thing looked great. I would suggest giving pivs to download, in case people still dont get it.

Fanatic Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Bari Bang
    Looks really good so far, but there are a couple things I would fix. The bullet shells seem a little fast, they go up ok, but then fall down way to fast. And they are too thin, which is probably making it worse. Other than that, the sniper thing looked great. I would suggest giving pivs to download, in case people still dont get it.
    Lolk, man wait till it's done, you don't know my plans about the Piv. File's. I will add em later when everything is explained. Plus, I couldn't be arced using good sticks and focus on how big the shell should be. But people get the basics about the gun, that's the important.
    Click here
    Go and check him out.

Enthusiast

This most definatly deserves a sticky. It will help out so many pivot beginners who take the gun style. Great job Buzz!

It's so simpl yet so helpful, this should be stickied... wait.. it IS stickied! Yaaay!

Fanatic Enthusiast

Thanks everyone, and big thanks to you Bandi2 for stickied this tutorial : D

And, right now, I'm working with the AK Tutorial Part then I'll be working with the Uzi and then so on : ) And holla, those two things I'm working on is gonna be big, full details, pivot file included and some good explanations of what I did.
    Click here
    Go and check him out.

thanks that helped me a lot, good job, but do u think u can make it with other guns or bazzokas

MY ANIMATIONS SO CLICK HERE
    My Name Is Garrett

Fanatic Enthusiast

UPDATED

AK 47

This also one of the simplest, greatest gun to use : ) Now, to make you agree with me, I'll show ya how to animate "AK 47" properly. As usual, let's start with the wrong things you nubs do : P

Wrong thing you do when you animate AK 47, example:

^^ Totally totally totally 100 % wrong and crappy : ) You don't, just do 1 burst fire then delete it and raise the gun then burst again and repeat it over and over again. It's bad, it's just bad. Never ever animate a AK 47 like that, kai ?

Let's roll to the correct way, shawty. Here's and example:

^^ That thing lookin' reaallll fine eh ? He he yeah. "So, so Buzz, haw did ya do eight ?!" Lemme tell ya'll how I did it. First I make the guy fire, a burst come out. 2nd part (let's say frame 2) I raise the gun 3 pixels (I will show ya what pixel is later) now, I don't delete the burst stick yet, I just let it say, lighten the color a bit and then you change the size.. let's say the original size is 50 - change/raise the size to 55 : ). 3rd part, you now delete the burst stick and then lower the gun by 1 pixel. 4th, lower the gun by 1/2 pixel. Then after those steps, you repeat it over and over again when you want him too shoot : )

Pixel for the AK 47.(Made with Ms Paint)

^^The dealio.

Picture 1 - No pixel's yet.
    Picture 2 - 1 pixel move.
    Picture 4 - 3 pixel move.
    Picture 5 - That's how I moved the AK 47 when it was firing (3 pixel up, 1 pixel down and 1/2 pixel down)
    Picture 6 - When you repeat it, make sure your on the spot where the first fire was shot and then you fire again.

OK, to make the AK 47 shooting more realistic, we gon' add recoil shells now, like this:

^^ Recoil shell's have now been added : ) When you do the shell part make sure you got good control of physics (go check some physics tutorials if you are still a beginner). Per shooting there should be a shell poppin'. Don't forget that shells don't land on the same place : ) and they bounce only one time when the hit the ground.

Now, to make it more detailed. We gon add some "tremor" the word "tremor" means "ground shaking". Like this:

^^ I moved the stick figure only 1 pixel down when he fires : ) (that's all, lol)

In case you didn't get it, I'mma give ya the piv. file of the outcome numb skulls.
    http://pivothost.org/upload/xz5/1166970757.piv

(More to come)
    Click here
    Go and check him out.

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast