Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tsu
    Fanatic Enthusiast
    theres a tut for that, but i would use this way, i mean, in most cases, you only have to resize like 1, maybe 2 stks, and i couldnt deal with the second stickman, cause i accidentally move the 0 one when i try to move the normal one, and that completely screws me up, lol.

Good tip, it's so simple, yet I honestly wouldn't have thought of it
    Also, if you're worried that you'll forget all the sizes, try to see if you can just size down the main BG stk that blocks your onionskin, instead of doing all of them.

Tsu
    Fanatic Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Toastmaster
    Good tip, it's so simple, yet I honestly wouldn't have thought of it
    Also, if you're worried that you'll forget all the sizes, try to see if you can just size down the main BG stk that blocks your onionskin, instead of doing all of them.
    Yeah i knew about that, but i forgot to put it in my tut, it now says under the first pic that you should only size down the obstruction. Thanks for pointing that one out, i guess were even wink*) .

Fanatic Enthusiast

huh... i dont do this

i often use a shitload of stks so sizing everything down to 0 would take far too long. its easier in my opinion just to guess where the stk should go next frame.

but newbs might find this helpful, seems a bit tedious to me but thats just me
    Elite Forgotten

Tsu
    Fanatic Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert
    huh... i dont do this

i often use a shitload of stks so sizing everything down to 0 would take far too long. its easier in my opinion just to guess where the stk should go next frame.

but newbs might find this helpful, seems a bit tedious to me but thats just me
    Yeah, i understand a lot of ppl wont do this, not JUST because their impatient, just some people dont need onionskin. Even i think its tedious, its just the fact that it will help ppl that drove me to make this.

Dedicated Member
    Great Ideas guys, but Like Bolt said, it takes a real long time with detailed things, also I don't find it very hard to work without onionskins, but either way, this makes it so its easier to use the light grey colored sticks with out getting confused.
    Good Job.
    =Those inflatable globes are dangerous, sent several people to hospital with one. Just another proof that RE is not only wrong, but deadly!
    Another victory for FE!
    EARTH IS FLAT!

Quote Originally Posted by Baha
    Baha: I'm actually proud of this post. 100% pure, awesome philosophy post quality. Carry on.
    Oh ya I'm loved...Too bad it isn't the philosophy forum anymore.

Fanatic Enthusiast Cookiegangsta's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Flared24
    I like this tutorial. It's a very good and simple technique.
    Agreed. I nice tutorial indeed. You explain everything so well and gave details. (-cool_)

but in the 2nd frame u size everything down ta zero and then move ur stk, woundt there BE onion skin all over cuz the 1st frame u put the bg's all orignal and then u hit next frame.... itll work if you dint put any bg's (just put em zero) and after that scene or animation is done then u can edit and then put it into there original sizes....... am i right? yup yup
    Hey it's Jeromie in Droidz =D
    My thread - http://darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?t=7814
    My latest animation - http://geekygif.com/view/gif/10

Tsu
    Fanatic Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by devera
    but in the 2nd frame u size everything down ta zero and then move ur stk, woundt there BE onion skin all over cuz the 1st frame u put the bg's all orignal and then u hit next frame.... itll work if you dint put any bg's (just put em zero) and after that scene or animation is done then u can edit and then put it into there original sizes....... am i right? yup yup
    yeah what you do is: size to 0 hit next frame, and then make your new frame, hit next frame, and delete the extra frame.

i reall dont get it confused_)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast