Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

My physics tutorial

Hey guys, i made my first tutorial, its about physics/spacing, i hope it helps, sorry if not all the spelling's right also sorry its at another site. please rate (the tut)

hey guys, now that i think of it, this is my first, real tutorial, i hope i did OK, i hope this helps you, it focuses mainly on physics and spacing, lemme know if it helps

enjoy.

OK, first of all, i made a small little exercise for you, what i want you to do is tell me which of these 1 or 2 (they're both in the same animation) has better physics:

------

have you thought about which one is better physics? if you chose #1 you are right, the reason why that is better is because it is properly spaced or eased as some people call it.

in order to space right, you really only need to know a few important things.

1. Spacing is what makes your animation look good, without that, you probably won't get anywhere with pivot.

2. Say you are using a ball just to test the physics (like above) , think of it as, when the ball is at it's highest point, it is moving the slowest. and once it starts going down, it doesn't stop accelerating until it hits another object.

3. If a ball or something is going back up, it is slowing down the whole time until it stops, and starts to fall again.

Here is the .piv of the animation i showed you earlier, study the movements, and i want you to apply those to your animations, also make a similar animation and post it here, but not using a ball, use something else.

http://www.myfilelink.co.uk/file.aspx?id=e...5f59f52a6a

Well, that's it for now, feedback please?

-Seiche

im not a member so i cant see it :'(

Im going to remove the link, but copy and paste the real thing and then we'll comment on the tut. Plus its going to turn into advertising.

oh sorry, one sec, i'll add the tutorial here...

I would say 1 has better physics )

Free Image Hosting
    50 Posts To Request !!!

Veteran Enthusiast

Don't bump topics unless you have a question to ask.

...........[img]http://**********.com/img/1215620802.jpg[/img]
    LAZYTOWN FOR THE WIN!
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlucario
    Um... Can you please stop calling Kankuro a clown? It's hurting my feelings