Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    [quote=Stick Slaughter]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Dark Inferno":l3r7d3ae
    holy... that is funny running!! lol. I like both styles make more and maybe it'll get stickied.? otherwise good job. 8/10
    I hope it does.And Barri,I bet if you add like,walking,punching,and kicking,it'll get onto the master list!Once again,awesome job![/quote:l3r7d3ae]

I'll think about the walking, the punching and kicking... meh, i don't like fight animations, and i think that Baha's tutorial is better if u want to learn punches and kicks :] but, tanks a lot ppl , i didn't expected all those nice comments

Enthusiast
    [quote=Barrichello]
    Quote Originally Posted by Stick Slaughter
    Quote Originally Posted by "Dark Inferno":133mmpdk
    holy... that is funny running!! lol. I like both styles make more and maybe it'll get stickied.? otherwise good job. 8/10
    I hope it does.And Barri,I bet if you add like,walking,punching,and kicking,it'll get onto the master list!Once again,awesome job!
    I'll think about the walking, the punching and kicking... meh, i don't like fight animations, and i think that Baha's tutorial is better if u want to learn punches and kicks :] but, tanks a lot ppl , i didn't expected all those nice comments[/quote:133mmpdk]Ok.But I still think it's going to get into the master list

Quote Originally Posted by BN
    sangwitches

[quote=Stick Slaughter][quote=Barrichello]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Stick Slaughter":2dh2qf13
    Quote Originally Posted by "Dark Inferno":2dh2qf13
    I hope it does.And Barri,I bet if you add like,walking,punching,and kicking,it'll get onto the master list!Once again,awesome job!
    I'll think about the walking, the punching and kicking... meh, i don't like fight animations, and i think that Baha's tutorial is better if u want to learn punches and kicks :] but, tanks a lot ppl , i didn't expected all those nice comments[/quote:2dh2qf13]Ok.But I still think it's going to get into the master list [/quote:2dh2qf13]
    ya, definetely going masters, you should just add a bit more lol
    Rubidox Tribute.

Yeah i'll add more, i maded more 3 diferent runnings, i'll update soon don't worry.

Added a new running style and separeted the tutorial in 2 parts :

Normal Running: Well the style off runnings that r... erm... normal ?

Jumpy Running: The running style that the stk. kinda jump and don't run.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xmpt
    Pretty cool. It's nice that your releasing all these different styles. Good job, I'd say to add a little more to them though. Theirs plenty of styles out there just waiting to be found.
    Excellent work.
    Yeah.I think it's nice of Barri to take his time on this for all us!Thanks Barri.

Quote Originally Posted by BN
    sangwitches

Enthusiast
    The only problem i see though, is that it looks like he is only using 1 leg, i said it in your thread barri, but it just doesn't look right to me.
    [center:2n8115hn][/center:2n8115hn]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12