Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

View Poll Results: did this help?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • THE BEST BACKGROUND TUT EVER!!!! (heck yeah!)

0 0%
  • thank u thank u THANK U!

0 0%
  • yeah TOTALY

0 0%
  • yes

0 0%
  • sorta-kinda

1 33.33%
  • not really

2 66.67%
    Old Newbie

HOW TO MAKE GREAT BACKROUNDS!!!!!

ok this is really easy and all u need to use is pivot stickfigure animator v2 or v3 beta

we r going to make this http://img263.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... nd0om0.png

1. for the tree go to http://www.droidz.org/directlink.php?id=125724

the widescreen http://www.darkdemon.org/bolt/sticks.htm

and the background u might want to make a small static dot and put it to a size that fills the screen.

2. take the dot and size it to a supersize make it sky blue but darken it a tad.

3. take the wide screen and make it size 300 put it so its almost perfect.

4. u might want to make a long line for the gorund make 1 so its a lil larger then the screen and put it almost a half inch up from the top of the bottom part of the widescreen and put more lines under the black line and make them al the same color green for grass

5. take the tree botom and place it on the top of the black line then put the black line in front. make the tree bottom brown and leave it alone.

6. take the tree top and turn it green put it on the top of the tree bottom and put the tree top in front of it.

7. save the background as bitmap and make a new folder saying backgrounds go to that folder to take out or put in backgrounds for now on.

hope this helps and ill put pics in if som1 requests thank u for looking!
    I ROCK
    {=}{/

Nev
    Veteran Enthusiast

none of those links seem to work for me... I don't know why... maybe it's the same for others to?

Old Newbie
    try copy pasting and i thamk u for such a fast reply
    I ROCK
    {=}{/

Veteran Enthusiast

106 is fumpin', pumpin' up in this hoe, for sho, my bro
    Erm, no offence but there is so much things that is wrong and wierd with this.
    1. You typed your heading in capitals, which REALLY ANNOYS ME. ( I meant to do that btw)
    2. You didn't tell us how to make great backgrounds, but how to arrange them to look like a bg..
    3. The picture of the assembled background doesn't work.
    4. You typed a lot of it in 'txt tlk' and is hard to read and understand.
    5. You spaced it out really annoyingly, double spacing every line.
    6. This isn't really helpful to me in one possible way. I'm sorry, but it really doesn't help at all.

Sorry if i seemed like i was being mean, but i am just pointing it out so you can make better tutorials in the future.
    Thanks for trying though. : /
    [center:3mdlh4lx]Fuck you. Cunt.[/center:3mdlh4lx]

Nev
    Veteran Enthusiast

I tried that.. it all redirects me or says page doesn't exist... try resaving the files without the periods in the title, then re-upload them..

Old Newbie
    um try going on animatorshall.com and tutorials because thats where i origanally made it and copied it from maybe thats wats wrong plus they r links to other sites...
    I ROCK
    {=}{/

Old Newbie
    Fixed check it out
    I ROCK
    {=}{/

Use the edit button on the top-right corner of your posts to edit your last post instead of double posting please.

And this tutorial isnt really helpful in any way, youre not teaching us anything. A tutorial should teach you something, this just tells us how to assemble different .stks you got off the internet into a single backgrund (which isnt even a good background).

Therefore this does not even qualify as a tutorial. Therefore I am locking this.

-Damon