Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    on my couch eating patato chips. while drinking a dr.pepper and thinking about dumb stuff.

Blooodydead's Tutorial to simple water splashing

this piv. will show you a simple way to make splash effects.

im just going to put the piv itself.

i promise the file is safe.
    http://www.pivothost.org/upload/v2/bloo ... ash47w.piv
    My Animations Courtesy?

Nev
    Veteran Enthusiast

I am sorry to tell you this, but the animation isn't very good and won't help anyone. You have no instructions and all you did was give a .piv of an animation!

Lock this thread before people flame him >.>

on my couch eating patato chips. while drinking a dr.pepper and thinking about dumb stuff.
    wow, your a jerk.
    My Animations Courtesy?

Nev
    Veteran Enthusiast

Honestly, all I am trying to do is point you in teh proper direction. Next time you make a tutorial, you have to make frame by frame instructions on how to do it. If people wanted a .piv of a water splash, they could just go to stickids effects tutorial and get a splash that had some effort put into this.

All you have atm is a stiff stick, who drops at a very slow speed, into water that magically is formed from lines as drops.

Enthusiast
    Dude he is not being a jerk he is speaking the truth. But nev you could have been nicer and told him what he needs to improve on and what he did right. Anyways you should try to show every frame and explain it. I actually wasn't that bad it was just choppy. Work on your animations before you post a tutorial because if your not good and your trying to teach someone something your not that great at it's pointless. Well don't get discouraged keep on trying. Edit: shit he posted while I did.

credit to bahamut for sig
    Courtesy?
    viewtopic.php?f=34&t=69202

please go to my thread and look at the whole piv please.
    My Animations Courtesy?

bloddydead it's not good i agree with nev i would'nt follow that tut if it were the last one on earth it's stiff choppy and bad put more effort into something and nev is very resoected here in my opinoin

get a life dude

i was just trying to help.

you guys are jerks who go around looking for people to flame because your 30 years old and live in your moms basement. and you need to make fun of people in order to make yourself feel beter.

f off
    My Animations Courtesy?

Nev
    Veteran Enthusiast

We aren't trying to be jerks, but are giving you constructive criticism. If you are offended by people on the internet, then you need some real friends. And to add to this, most of us here are between 11 - 18 years of age.

I pmed a mod, hopefully my original request of this getting locked will be fulfilled....

Enthusiast

Thank you for trying to help, but you should improve your own method before you go telling how to do it... People want a tutorial that is easy and realistic, trust me we arent trying to put you down, just tutorials are usually put out by more experienced animators.