Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Enthusiast

the tutorial that taught me i suck..lock?

screw this, i wanted to help people, but looks like all it did was teach me i was crap at animating..thanks guys!

LOCK THIS
    Animations

Add me If you want, but PM me first.

Nev
    Veteran Enthusiast

It is something we need, but it's examples are extremely poorly animated. They are choppy and stiff. Maybe get someone of a higher animating level to help you and fix the flaws?

The scariest thing is probably the terrible physics in that ollie.

Enthusiast
    thanks for the reply, but i did mention that its extremely hard to animate, so i NEVER do them. but can you pick out any good points?
    Animations

Quote Originally Posted by S. Slaughter
    thanks for the reply, but i did mention that its extremely hard to animate, so i NEVER do them. but can you pick out any good points?
    Wrong, it's not extremely hard, just takes time. It's just you that aren't that good with animating. There aren't any good points actually, the push was dramatically exaggerated, it seemed like he could make a nasty fall anytime. The ollie was very unrealistic, he weakly pressed the tail to the ground and suddenly flew forward. The kickflip bothered me the most, he ollied, and he flipped almost when he was on the way down, that's called a late flip, and you even made it look weird.

Skating in pivot requires knowledge in skating, and skill in pivot. It's not what anyone can do. Even I, who skates and is a veteran have troubles with making it look good.

I can try to make a skating tutorial if you people would like it.
    Thread
    YouTube
    Steam
    SoundCloud

You can also add me on Skype if you want to chat (don't abuse it), I'm "chrozon"

Enthusiast
    screw it if everyone is going to just say how shitty i am at animating this may as well be locked

sheesh, lighten up people.
    Animations

Veteran Enthusiast

106 is fumpin', pumpin' up in this hoe, for sho, my bro
    I am on it, i will do a variety of tricks for my mini tutorials. Should have one done by today.
    I will start on the ollie.

And your tutorial is ok, good try, but if you find something hard, you shouldn't be making a tutorial on it : /
    [center:3mdlh4lx]Fuck you. Cunt.[/center:3mdlh4lx]

Fanatic Enthusiast

Why do people do this? If your tutorial wasn't that great you don't need to just give up and delete everything, it still could help someone.
    You gave up to easily. And took the easy way out. In my opinion.
    Well locked anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    THE POWER OF COHERENT THOUGHT COMPELS YOU. THE POWER OF COHERENT THOUGHT COMPELS YOU.