Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Someone lock

Someone lock

http://www.swfme.com/view/1238762

S. Slaughter did the animation, I did the flash, and he used bolts stick, so we credited him if you didn't read the credits in the flash.

Tell us what you think

Fanatic Enthusiast

Not bad, guys. It seems a bit slow on the flash, but it looks much better on the .piv. Although there are already tons of running tutorials out there. =\

Ex-Intermediate Animator
    Ex-Photoshop Artist
    Ex-Virgin (LOL JKS)

Enthusiast
    Its super smooth but colts is right..Nice tut tho.
    Cool pivot forum its becoming big
    http://z11.invisionfree.com/pivotjoint/ ... hp?act=idx

Thread= http://www.darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?t=18262

Thanks Kyle.

Beginners thread Mar 11th 2007-July 5th-2007
    Inters thread July 5th 2007-

Veteran Enthusiast

106 is fumpin', pumpin' up in this hoe, for sho, my bro
    Thanks again for ripping my idea.
    Thats what, 4 people now?
    wooo.
    Also, plently of run tuts have been done, they all are the same sort of idea, this one is no different. The run is too slow, and unrealistic, with the physics being off in my opinion.
    One of the frames are repeated twice, with a different explaination.
    Other than all of that, it was ok. The explainations were good.
    [center:3mdlh4lx]Fuck you. Cunt.[/center:3mdlh4lx]

Nev
    Veteran Enthusiast

Okay first I went to tell Fraz to stfu... It's not your idea to flash a tut.... Go to newgrounds bud... Or look through some of the master listed ones. (Jon's walk is in flash >.>).
    Fraz : First, I want to tell you to stfu. ( to copy what you said. ) I bet there are no flashed tutorials for pivot on newsgrounds?
    Ok
    And I have never seen Jons one. And I bet Broken and S.S havn't either. They got the idea from me.I was talking to SS on msn TODAY about tutorials, and he said he wouldn't flash it. That is partly why I am so annoyed.

Fine, but Jon's is master listed... and others have done it to, but the links are all dead... Newgrounds did it for flash, and pivot needs organized tuts to...

Now, the example is way to smooth. I suggest turning the frame rate of the flash to 18. I also suggest aligning / flashing it to look a little better. I don't know why, but when you hover over .piv, it messes up everything. Last, another running tut is unneeded, there are enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Nev
    Okay first I went to tell Fraz to stfu... It's not your idea to flash a tut.... Go to newgrounds bud... Or look through some of the master listed ones. (Jon's walk is in flash >.>).
    Fraz : First, I want to tell you to stfu. ( to copy what you said. ) I bet there are no flashed tutorials for pivot on newsgrounds?
    Ok
    And I have never seen Jons one. And I bet Broken and S.S havn't either. They got the idea from me.I was talking to SS on msn TODAY about tutorials, and he said he wouldn't flash it. That is partly why I am so annoyed.

Now, the example is way to smooth. I suggest turning the frame rate of the flash to 18. I also suggest aligning / flashing it to look a little better. I don't know why, but when you hover over .piv, it messes up everything. Last, another running tut is unneeded, there are enough.
    Actually bolt made a tuterial on newsgrounds.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/348919

Anyway, i think the tut will be very helpfull to begginers. And good explanation on the frames aswell.

Good job.

Enthusiast
    ok fraz, I have seen Jon's walk tut in flash, and to be honest, I dont see a copyright anywhere on flash saying "only fraz can flash tut's" so please, dont get angry over us flashing something, flash was MADE for people to make things they want with it, so no need to flip out over it.

please people, leave this behind and just comment on the tut.

To nev: Too smooth?! Lol, didnt know there was such a thing
    Animations

Add me If you want, but PM me first.

Nev
    Veteran Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by S. Slaughter
    ok fraz, I have seen Jon's walk tut in flash, and to be honest, I dont see a copyright anywhere on flash saying "only fraz can flash tut's" so please, dont get angry over us flashing something, flash was MADE for people to make things they want with it, so no need to flip out over it.

please people, leave this behind and just comment on the tut.

To nev: Too smooth?! Lol, didnt know there was such a thing
    Too slow* I think you were exaggerating the fact that it should be smooth, making the entire thing too slow. I honestly think Cap McKracken's run tut was perfect, and no one should ever make another run tut.

Jesus, Fraz :O We're not trying to be some rip off, ok? We just thought we'd try something new, I don't see anything wrong with that. So chill, or delete this thread if you're that pissed off at us.

Enthusiast
    Fraz does have his say in this he did over do it but frazs idea was this..A simple thanks to fraz for the idea would solve all this..

(sorry to spam =/)
    Cool pivot forum its becoming big
    http://z11.invisionfree.com/pivotjoint/ ... hp?act=idx

Thread= http://www.darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?t=18262

Thanks Kyle.

Beginners thread Mar 11th 2007-July 5th-2007
    Inters thread July 5th 2007-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast