Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

View Poll Results: The perfect gun

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • AK47

    3 23.08%
  • M16A1

    3 23.08%
  • Pie =]

    7 53.85%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Guest

    Noob looking for help

    Well i have ALOT of questions, i recently got pivot and i loved it i have a few great animeys i made and i just found out how to put em on youtube, but they dont have like blood or good running bad guns, no hair, or very good detial,but it was still good but i want to get alot better at it, can somebody teach me, how to post vids on here so i can show my vids, how to make great guns [m16, ak47],how to make gun shots and blood ect
    If you help then thx alot for helping me with pivot =]



    P.S. how do you get those pics by your name when u post, and riase ur lvl?

  2. #2
    Fanatic Enthusiast Plan B's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Bournemouth, UK.
    Posts
    4,611
    Pic by your name is called an avatar and can be chnaged by clicking profile at the top and scroll down the rest is self explanatory.

    Click Me To Hosting GIF

    Go to http://droidz.org/stkmain.php for all your stk needs like guns

    For blood just search about o look in the master list ---> http://www.darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?t=7164

    Gunshot tutorial is located here http://www.darkdemon.org/viewtopic.p...highlight=buzz

    Next time just use the search option or look around.

  3. #3
    Enthusiast Chrozon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Undisclosed.
    Posts
    1,312
    Quote Originally Posted by Plan B
    Pic by your name is called an avatar and can be chnaged by clicking profile at the top and scroll down the rest is self explanatory.

    Click Me To Hosting GIF

    Go to http://droidz.org/stkmain.php for all your stk needs like guns

    For blood just search about o look in the master list ---> http://www.darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?t=7164

    Gunshot tutorial is located here http://www.darkdemon.org/viewtopic.p...highlight=buzz

    Next time just use the search option or look around.
    That's basically everything you need, great job Plan B! =D

    So, on the master list there is a link to many tutorials, so you can find about everything there.
    Thread
    YouTube
    Steam
    SoundCloud

    You can also add me on Skype if you want to chat (don't abuse it), I'm "chrozon"

  4. #4
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    i luv raping
    Posts
    2,467
    Yes. Do what Plan B said. There are a bunch of good blood, and stick making tutorials. Search around. And to get an avatar, host it, go to your profile, look for the box that says, Upload avatar from URL, and paste the link to the image.

    Quote Originally Posted by BN
    sangwitches

  5. #5
    1 Post Lurker pajones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1

    Re: Noob looking for help

    Hi guys............
    I choose M16A1 for the perfect gun because I like M16 when I play games.......
    Blue is my favorite color.
    Blue Skull is my favorite avatar.

    Any weapons like knife, swords or expandable baton are like money; no one knows the meaning of enough.
    -Blue Jones-


  6. #6
    Chief Turd
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia
    Posts
    5,827

    Re: Noob looking for help

    Watch the post dates, don't post in a thread that hasn't been posted in for 7 days.

    E: I realised I can't lock in Pivot Tutorials, bollocks

  7. #7
    Veteran Enthusiast Krustalien's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    www.artangle.net
    Posts
    8,111

    Re: Noob looking for help

    I'm pretty sure tutorial section topics can be bumped anyway.


  8. #8
    Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,903

    Re: Noob looking for help

    Lol, but it's almost 4 years old, and the author of this thread has been deleted.
    [center:nqgfv8bw][/center:nqgfv8bw]

    [center:nqgfv8bw]Add me on Skype: Valium_DD[/center:nqgfv8bw]

  9. #9
    Chief Turd
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia
    Posts
    5,827

    Re: Noob looking for help

    Quote Originally Posted by Krustalien
    I'm pretty sure tutorial section topics can be bumped anyway.
    Haha, shows how much attention I pay. God I feel like such a pleb lol

  10. #10
    Fanatic Enthusiast PivAd's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    edf0f5
    Posts
    3,546

    Re: Noob looking for help

    Quote Originally Posted by Pheuswesy
    Quote Originally Posted by Krustalien
    I'm pretty sure tutorial section topics can be bumped anyway.
    Haha, shows how much attention I pay. God I feel like such a pleb lol
    I feel like a bigger pleb


 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •