Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Dark Pivot's Fighting Style Tutorial

Hello, in this tutorial I will be showing you how to find your pivot fighting style! After this tutorial, you will have a pretty good way of how your pivot stick men fight. It uses your personality and adds it to your stick men in a fighting style. Lets get started.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Now the first thing you want to do is find what you want his stance to look like. This is how you can decide. When people walk, I have noticed that some people walk with their legs bent more than others, and some people walk with their legs straighter than others. Well, thats how you will decide! If you walk with more bent legs have the stick figure have bent legs in his stance, if you walk with more straight legs you have the stick figures legs straight. You can choose how the arms go, but make sure it looks like it would fit in with the legs stance. Also, do some tweaking with the back angle.
    My Stance:
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Next we will determine the actual fighting. So first, are you very energetic and like to jump a lot, or are you not all that energetic?
    Well, this will be part of your fighting style, if you are energetic than the figure will jump around a lot. (Jump kicks instead of regular kicks) If not, well, you do a lot of regular, on the ground kicks! Now, do you like to start with your more powerful or save it for last? If you start with the more powerful, you do more kicks in your animations! If you save it for last, use more of your punches, than finish him off with a kick combo. Do you like to keep things plain and simple of do you like things fantastic and spectacular? Well, if you keep things simple don't use many effects. If you like things fantastic and spectacular than use a lot of beams and blood. Now one more thing, if you can do flips in real life, do a lot of flips in your fight, if you can't do flips in real life, keep the flipping to a minimum.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    So there you go! I hope this helped you find your fighting style! Please post your animations of the fighting style you made with this tutorial!

Fanatic Enthusiast ShadowS1ay3r's Avatar

.......................lol Awesomeness: Alot
    Sorry..but..
    You are a beginner and NO one really cares about your fighting style >_>

yeah..just wanted to be the one to tell you
    Ohay.

yeah sorry but there are fighting tutorials by more experienced and well known members.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowS1ay3r
    Sorry..but..
    You are a beginner and NO one really cares about your fighting style >_>

yeah..just wanted to be the one to tell you
    He's right begginers should not make tutorials mine got locked...Just because mainly beginners tutorials just plain suck.....No offense
    Signature removed
    Ensure you have correct and working tags in place, this forum does not support html tags.

Enthusiast
    it was ok, but nobody likes a wall of text...

..Lol, DarkBurn.
    Animations

Add me If you want, but PM me first.

Noone likes to learn from a bunch of words, especially when you're teaching someone how to do soemthing visually.

Also, the tutorial sucked by itself.
    I'm gay.

no offense but u suck even if i AM a newbie i been using pivot for like 1 1/2 yr so im really expieranced i can make my guy do front flips and stands cartwheels punches kicks legsweeps back flips ETC and ur thing didnt even move

Veteran Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by pivotbot9983
    no offense but u suck even if i AM a newbie i been using pivot for like 1 1/2 yr so im really expieranced i can make my guy do front flips and stands cartwheels punches kicks legsweeps back flips ETC and ur thing didnt even move
    You bumped this thread. Locked.

...........[img]http://**********.com/img/1215620802.jpg[/img]
    LAZYTOWN FOR THE WIN!
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlucario
    Um... Can you please stop calling Kankuro a clown? It's hurting my feelings