Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast
    Dedicated Member

Opti's Mega Effect Tutorial.

Hi there. This is my (Opti) tutorial on how to animate and do effects. It may not be the best out there, but it gets the job done eh? In this tutorial I will be covering such aspects of the effects world:
    Water drops and Particles. Ground distortion/ drawing. Fading with and without transparencies. Transformation. I.E: Liquid Sword, LeoTHELions Transform[Updated For n00bs], Jon's Water Sword; My Own Style, Laser Build Up/ Drawing It.

There are a myriad ( a lot of ) links in this tutorial. It would look kind-of bad with a bunch of unorganized pictures all strewed about, so, almost everything in bold you can click.
    Frame. Edit Mode. Particle. Sword Formation. Drawing.|PIV|

To open these (and other)links up in another Tab, hold Ctrl when you click the link. In the start of each section it will tell you which text is click-able and which is not.
    To search for a topic such as Lightning, hit Ctrl+f and it will bring up a search bar, type Lightning and it will scroll to and highlight all words with lightning in it.
    Well, let's get started, shall we?

Water Drop/ Particle Effect:
    Gah, finally a tutorial on this. Particles can be tricky, so I will try to explain them as clearly as I can in this section of the tutorial. Click "Frame #" to view the frame itself in pivot, click "Edit Mode" to view the edit version of that .stk and click "Particle" to view the frame itself in pivot but with Particles.

Frame 1: Okay, so, as you can see, the water drop is at the top of the animation, just idle basically. That's it, finished frame one.
    Edit Mode: In edit mode, the drawing of this drop is much alike a normal drop, big at the falling end and a bit smaller in the end vertical up.

Frame 2: In this frame, I am moving it a steady, but good speed. I have the very end of my droplet .stk mashing just a bit with it's onion skin brethren and it has morphed just a LITTLE bit into a falling droplet.
    Edit Mode: I moved a few joints to the right of the blob itself, kind-of giving it form to it's fall. Not too much as to distract and make it look jerky.

Frame 3: Same as above frame. Moved it down at a steady, but good speed. Kept in with the onion skin just a tad bit.
    Edit Mode: Basically back to the left of the blob. But again, not too much as to distract and make it look jerky. Jerky looks crappy. The water must have FLOW to it, not jerky-ness, that is Fire.

Frame 4: I have escaped the onion skin here, giving it a bit of weight to the blob. I also just flipped around my Drop3.stk, but you can make your own here, I saw no point as in frame 5 we are going to splatter.

Frame 5: Okay. Lots of things here. We just hit the ground, this is where particles come in & the blob is taking form to it's physics.*For this your stick may differ from the area of impact, so watch the area of impact and design your stick in that way.*
    Edit Mode: I took the sides and made them go out about 5-10 pixels from their position, and the top goes down because the sides take all the pressure.
    Particle: Add your particle .stk, add quite a few actually. Make them pretty big sizes. 50, 75, 80 are pretty good starting sizes for particle .stks. Just a ball, no joint. Like this. Just simple, 15 thickness, 3 in length and a circle.

Frame 6: The droplet has swatch-buckled under it's own weight and the sides are coming out.
    Edit Mode:As you can see in this frame, the sides of my droplet go left and right, and so the top of the droplet goes down about 15-20 pixels from it's original place.
    Particle: So all I did was add a few more particles, downed the size of my original particles by 5 on the scale, and the newer particles scale are between 25-45 dependent on where they come from. Be sure to keep physics in mind on this one.

Frame 7: In frame seven you see a very noticeable difference in the size of the droplet. It goes out much more and goes down much more. Be sure to keep the rest of your droplet .stk behind something, as to not see any defects in your animation.
    Edit Mode: This is a no-brain-er, just pull the sides left and right of the .stk until it comes down a considerable amount, and take the very top of the droplet down about another 15-20 pixels. Make sure to give the top the point like tip, as to show it still KIND-OF has form of it's previous self.
    Particle: I took all the previous particles from both frame 5 and 6, sied them all down by 10 on the scale and moved them out about 5-7 pixels. Giving it the actual particle effect, pulling away from the droplet in a smooth motion.

Frame 8: Not much to say, keep it in the same place, but add the edited .stk over it. We see that the pointed tip is gone to show it is morphing into itself and is easing it's way down.
    Edit Mode: I didn't do much but bring the tip down a little bit, spread out the upper joints and pull the right and left joints to about 20 pixels from their original position.
    Particle: Same routine as in frame 7 and 6. Except no more adding particles, just decrease the size by 10 again on all of the particles and they should be looking pretty small by now, and move them out further about 5-10 pixels.

Frame 9: You can basically end your animation here, but I like to keep things going phresh yo! In this animation, you basically have your droplet soaked into the ground or where-ever. Not much more to explain.
    Edit Mode: I pulled the sides a LOT more, almost to the bottom joint, but just enough to make it still look like it's former self. You can really see it easing into a trans-morphing puddle like thing.
    Particle: I deleted a few particles, most of the first and second wave, and now I am left with but a few particles on the page. Pull them out 5-6 more pixels and decrease the size by 5.

Frame 10: This is the final stage of this animation, just BARLEY see the .stk itself as a whole, cool eh?
    Edit Mode: I pulled the joints on the left and right and made the .stk itself almost touch the top and bottom half together, giving it a flattening look. Done.
    Particle: I have but 2 particles left in this part, both of which are at 15 size, giving them only a divot into the animation. Particles, done.
    At end result of your strenuous reading, and animating. Your animation should look a little something like this:
    < No Particles.< Particles.
    |No Particle PIV||Particle PIV|

Ground Distortion/ Drawing It:
    Okay folks, this one is pretty easy. I will show you "Ground distortion" and how to draw it. Click the "Drawing" text to see a picture of the ground distortion in edit mode. Ground distortion can be used in a myriad of situations. When someone gets thrown into the ground. When a man punches the ground to get a rock from it. When someone kicks the ground and the tremor causes it to break. Let's do this thing.

Frame 1: Just your regular ol' plain line. You can look at the PIV, it is useless posting it up, because it is a line.
    Drawing: Draw a straight line, preferably with one movable joint, much as the one shown in example.

Frame 2: You still have the basic shape of your line, but a little distorted, but not too much. Keep the origin in the same place as frame 1. (where you want it.)
    Drawing: I took out a big piece of the line and edited in two tiny, almost non-noticeable bumps in my line, not too hard to accomplish, remember to keep the remainder of your line straight. (Unless you are going for something a little different, edit it the same way.)

Frame 3: Origin never moves at all. In this frame your distortion is taking effect and shape over it-self. It has become a tad bit bigger in size and is getting depth to it.
    Drawing: Pull some of those static joints up and form more points to your bland little line. Keeping the right and left side of the line straight still, as to keep shape from it's former self. Pull each piece up in the middle more than on the sides of it, for the middle takes the most heat.

Frame 4: Frame four takes a bit of pressure off the area itself and the lines kind of smoothness out at the top, still has a jag-d piece at the tip, but nothing too big.
    Drawing: Pull up the middle pieces a lot higher, and the side pieces just a bit further up and to the right/ left of themselves. Not too much, just about 7-8 pixels away from their original position.

Frame 5: BARLEY moved from it's original position. It is easing itself into it's newer self. The line is now almost a full grown ground distortion.
    Drawing: I moved all of the joints in this edit mode, just about 6-7 pixels above the original position from frame 4. Take the respective sides and move them about 2-4 pixels to their respective directions and up about 3-4 pixels from from four.

Frame 6: Done! In this frame it is just a funny looking ground distortion. The mos common thing I see with these is that no-one knows how to use them. They are much to concerned in their figures movements and they make the ground break to fast and it doesn't ease into itself. Mine is very quick, and doesn't look too bad for a quick fix on the ground distortion.
    Drawing: VERY small movements into itself. Move some of the joints about 3-4 pixels up/ left/ right, do this very small movement to not make it look too weird when it finishes.
    *Note: You can have more frames to this ground distortion, I was just doing my version which is very quick and very simple. In the PIV I have 17 frames because I added a ball dropping onto the line causing the distortion. Adding tremors gives a great look to your animations.*
    At end result of your strenuous reading, and animating. Your animation should look a little something like this:
    < With Tremors and a Ball. |PIV|

Fading With & Without Transparencies:

Okay. Simple enough, but some people screw this up horribly. You would think changing the color of a figure from black to white would be easy, well some people mess it up. Here is how to do it with and without transparencies. A slow, nice fad and a hard, fast fade-out. Both of which look good and effective if you use them correctly and do them right. Click the "Frame #" to view the frame of that frame in pivot mode.

Smooth Way:
    Frame 1: Okay, super easy for this frame. Simple black stick, or whatever color you would like to use. Either way, just follow the same tricks in this tutorial and it will be the same outcome.

Frame 2: Okay, here is where you go into "colour" and click define custom colors, when you are there bring that little side-ways triangle thing up the scale just a little bit. Giving it a noticeable but not noticeable color at the same time.

Frame 3: Bring up the custom colors thing again and bring the tab up a bit more. Giving it a much more noticeable color to it. Showing it's fade.

Frame 4: Bring up the define custom colors thing again and click the generic gray, not the super-light one, but the darker one. Bring the tab on the side down just a tad bit, not being the generic gray, but a bit under it.*Note: This is where you will start seeing a noticeable difference in your fade.*

Frame 5: Okay, this is where we are kind-of going to ease out of the darker color. Easing applies just as much to color as it does physics or anything else. Hit the lighter gray on the palette and drag the tab just a bit under that one. Notice, your fade here as well.

Frame 6: Click the lighter gray on the palette, no need for custom colors.

Frame 7: Click colors, define custom colors and bring that little triangle tab up just a bit, not too much, we don't want it TOO white now. Make it a very light shade of gray, like in my picture.

Frame 8: Just about done. Define custom colors again, and bring it to the LIGHTEST shade of gray you possibly can, mine is directly under white, which you can still see my hand, but not very good.

Frame 9: Done. Completely white frame. God job, you did it the smooth way.
    |PIV|

Rougher, Faster Fade:
    Okay. Not hard. Just follow the steps above, but take out every other frame and it will look pretty good itself. This is for quicker, more moving stories/ animations. I use a combination of both.
    |PIV|

With Transparencies:
    I am sure everyone knows how to use Transparencies, and if not, here you go Super quick, super easy. This is a good trick if you have a lot of .stks in the animation and you don't want to take the time to fade them ALL out. Much to strenuous.
    Get the Transparency .stk Here!
    Frame 1: Have your stick, naked and alone on this frame. Done.

Frame 2: Add two transparencies (This is dependent on how big your animation, default settings is 2 basically.) and place them atop your animation. Done.

Frame 3: Do the same thing as in frame 2, but turn the Transparencies 90 degrees, or just left/ right. Usually default settings you need two to fill the animation. Done.

Frame 4: Make everything the color of your Transparency. I.E: White, black, gray, maroon, red, blue, green etc. etc. Done.
    |PIV|
    Good job, you did it with transparencies. A lot more animators prefer to use transparency .stks than fading in and out. Much easier. You also have iPwNy's method, which is grid transitioning. You can find it in the latter of his animations or even on droidz.org, very cool and effective.
    Done with fading.

Transformation; This To That!
    Liquid-Sword, Issac10000's Transformation; Re-vamped for noobs!
    Yes, you heard it here, Liquid Sword. Mine isn't the best, but better than most that I have seen on here. Issac10000's transformation revealed (again) and better to understand.

Isaac's Transformation: Easier To Understand.
    Okay, so in LeoTHELion's tutorial, it was pretty complicated, and hard to understand what he was talking about, I am here to explain in more detail with more pictures and a Step-By-Step walk-through on animating it.
    First thing is first. This part of the tutorial is a bit different because instead of annoying links, I will post the pictures. Some of them are bigger, and it looks unorganized, so I am sorry. Okay, so what LeoTHELino did was this. He had the Default for PIV2, and he edited it, like this.
    |Edited->| then he made this figure.
    Okay. So now that we have our figures we are going to use, you must do this.
    The custom figure you created in the beginning goes behind everything in the same position as the default. Like so.
    *Note: Default isn't Gray, this is just to show where they will be.*
    Then You Have This:

*Note: The Big block isn't gray, just to show placing.* See how you custom default figure is behind the big WHITE square, but the original default is on the front end of it? Sweet eh? Okay, get your lightning or whatever and strike the guy and do this:
    This is the first frame, a stand still default.
    Raise the box behind the default, up, and at a slow pace for right now, moving nothing else but the box. Add lightning.
    Do the same thing as the last frame. Give the box a bit of speed, but not too much. Move the lighting around very jerky. Lightning and Fire are some of the only things that should be jerky.
    Just repeat the last frames. Do this until you get all the way to the top. Make sure that the lightning is jerky, not smooth. Smooth will make it look stupid. Move the box at a steady speed, and slowly pick up speed til' the top where it should slow down.
    |PIV| *Note: You can make yours look a lot better by adding colors, different camera angles and tremor effects. Also, you could add better effects to the lightning strikes, I just got super lazy.*

Liquid Sword Tutorial:
    Okay, do not flame for attempting this. But my liquid sword comes from an upside down droplet that I had created. Let's say your figure pulls the sword from a bowl of water, (As used in the latter of this tutorial) it will come out as a droplet of water, not a sword all at once. I will walk you through on how to make this Droplet of water become animated. You can view it all in PIV form, which for some is much, much easier to view. No Frame View or Drawing View. Too elaborate, but follow the PIV for complete definition of tutorial. Click the "Formation" text to see the sword formation .stks and view what they look like in edit mode.

Frame 1: Alright, I am starting this off where the actual droplet comes in/ up from my "Bowl". I used my "Du_1" .stk (Found in the .PIV) and just placed it behind my bowl, and I got it to go behind by using a fill that I used for it. But I put it so you can almost see the drop.

Frame 2: Pull up the Du_1 .stk or whatever stick you have created, and place it over the onion skin and make sure it goes to the right/ left side of the original position, giving it a drop effect.

Frame 3: The droplet moves slightly to the left in this frame. In edit mode all you do it pull everything a bit to the left, not much more than that.

Frame 4: In this frame you just increase the size of the droplet .stk and increase it by ten in size, and moved it a bit to the left. I did not create another .stk for frame 4. Not too much attention to the first 5 frames, for it is just the formation of the droplet.

Frame 5: Pull the Frame 4 .stk down about 3-4 pixels and add the next .stk to the animation. But make the size small and almost non-noticeable. I have my droplet formation in frame 5 at size 80 and pulled down a bit so as to not notice it as much.

Frame 6: Increase the size of your ballooning droplet to 110 (or an adequate size for your animation) and delete the previous .stk intruding in its way. This is where your droplet will create a bubble, as if it is falling DOWN, but for liquid sword it is falling UP.

Frames 7-10: Repeat the above steps. Just draw your droplets in accordance too how they are falling and add the .stk over the previous .stk's origin. Between these frames is where your droplet will detach itself from the droplet itself, but draw the drop with it for a few frames. Add all the .stks in accordance to their respective next .stk.

Frame 11: The droplet becomes disconnected during the last frames. In this frame, just move it up just a little bit above it's onion skin brethren. About 15-20 pixels. We going to form the sword here.

Frame 12: keep the same droplet .stk from the last frame and move it about 15-20 pixels above it's onion skin brethren. By now you know what to do with the water puddle below. Just animate the res of the .stks below it, I am sure you know how to animate a droplet going down, as seen in the beginning of this tutorial.

Frame 13: Okay. In Edit mode, bring the sides of this particular .stk in. (The droplet .stk) And stretch it out JUST a little bit. Giving it form to the .stk. Keep going with the puddle .stk. Just animate it going down.
    Sword Formation: Edit the droplet and pull the sides in and pul the top and bottom up a little bit. Doing this will make it look like it is about to transform into a sword, the pulling in/ up and down.
    *Note: Make the sword formation .stk try to resemble your sword as PRECISELY as possible.*

Frame 14: Keep downing your puddle .stk and animate that, should almost be gone. Move your trans-morphing droplet, the same .stk from the last frame, up about 15-20 pixels from it's position.

Frame 15: Edit your .stk and, again, pull the sides in and pull it vertically about 25 pixels away from the original position. View the "Sword Formation" to see this. Move the .stk about 10 pixels away from the last position it was in.
    Sword Formation: Pull the sides in a bit more. Giving it shape, the shape of a deadly sword, lol. Pull the bottom and the top joints up, make them look a bit jag-d.

Frame 16: The same ol' process as above. Edit the .stk and move it about 10 pixels above from where it was the last frame. We are easing the sword as it forms.
    Sword Formation: Pull in the sides a LOT here, make it take form into the sword. It is a bit straight on the sides of it, but not too much, we want to ease into the sword basically.

Frame 17: Create your .stk, or use mine, and place it in the frame about 5-7 pixels above the original placement. Giving it that easing motion right into it's spot.
    Sword Formation: Basically, follow the above steps. I am sure you get it by now, but just to elaborate for you. Take the sides of the sword and make them almost straight, and give both bottom and top jag-d edges. Give form to the handle and the hand guard.

Frame 18: Keep your previous .stk and move it up about 2 pixels from it's position. Add the sword in and down the size of the droplet formation by 10. So it will be 90 in size.

Frame 19: Okay, move both .stks down about 2 pixels so it doesn't JUST look like we are forming the sword up the the heavens. Down the size of the droplet formation bye 10 again and move it into the same position as the sword, so you can see the sword, but not well because it is still forming.

Frame 20: Just about done here. Move both of your .stks down about 3-4 pixels from the last frame and make the droplet formation 70 in size. Very small and you can see it is taking form to the sword, not being all watery.

Frame 21-23: Keep easing it down into your characters hands or where ever you are to put it. Done. Good job You made MY Water-Sword. If you followed this section, you should have a pretty good looking water sword formation. You can download droplet .stks from here, Droidz.org, use the ones found in my PIV or just make them yourselves. It looks better and more creative when you make it yourself, but if your drawing ability sucks, download them.
    "If you can't draw it, DOWNLOAD!"
    |PIV|

Explosions:
    Okay, explosions, pretty simple stuff right. Basic low-beginner stuff. I will explain an elaborate explosion, how to animate and how to incorporate that nifty fade effect into it.
    I will use the MOST simple .stk too, a ball. 25 in thickness and 25 in length. This ball will be lots of fun sizes and elaborate colors. Enjoy. My Elaborate explosion is very difficult to explain, so if I do not explain it good enough, please take a gander at the PIV file. It will not be a frame by frame explanation, just a paragraph on what to do.

Synopsis: This animation is based upon these factorials:
    Size. Color. Fade. Speed. Without these your explosion sucks.
    I see common mistakes where the explosion is three frames and it looks like crap, it is there and then isn't, wtf?
    In frames 1-10 you keep adding "Balls" to the explosion giving it the growing effects, beginners do not do this. They have an inner explosion come and wipe it out, wrong. After frame 1-10 or so, you start making every ball in the explosion grow, to huge amounts, again with the growing thing. Now, while making these balls grow to bigger sizes, you must now make an inner explosion effect, to clear the smoke, all the while making every ball bigger and bigger you must also fade them out into different colors. A lot to explain all at once. But to make it look half-way decent, this is the way. Mine is a bit slow, but that is because I am weird haha. The fast GIF of it looks bad. But this is a basic explanation of this. So, making the balls bigger while adding more onto it while making an inner explosion to clear the smoke all the while fading it all out of the way to see the after math. Good? View the PIV file to see how it all goes down.
    |PIV|

Laser Build Up & How To Draw It:
    Pretty epic eh? I know. Okay, so in this section I will ONLY cover how to draw this nifty little effect. *Note: I know there is a better laser build up somewhere out there in the tutorial section, please find it and master your laser around his.* I animated and drew everything in this, along with all of the above sections, lol. This will test your drawing your skills, so happy drawing! *Note: These images are un-edited for your viewing pleasure, bigger so you can see all the elaborate details, so be warned they are bigger than usual.*
    Click the "Drawing #" text to view a screen shot of that particular figure in Edit Mode.

Drawing 1: Okay, the start of the laser. Simple line. 5 in thickness, any length you want. Be sure to keep the origin close and in frame so you don't make your laser look all shaky.

Drawing 2: Not too much work here, just change the thickness to a much thicker thickness and change the length if you would like. Done, easy so far eh?

Drawing 3: Okay, we got a bit longer and a bit thicker. Keep up the good work. Change the length and the thickness most definitely.

Drawing 4: This is where the laser beam gets a bit elaborate, and filled with detail. So in my version of the infamous laser-beam, I make it have these cool little spiny things coming out of it charging up into a ball, not too shabby. Make them all different sizes and shapes, but don't add too many, or make them stick out too far. This is just the first from where they will appear, it will look stupid.

Drawing 5: Okay, make your little spiny things come out a bit more, and add maybe one or two more, remember, make them come out just a TAD bit, you don't it too look too weird like they come out of no-where.

Drawing 6: This is where I added my newer little tentacle like things. Bring out your tentacle things a bit more, and add more if you want to. The more the better, but to many takes away from the animation as a whole.

Drawing7: Repeat the last orders! Just bring them out more and more.

Drawing 8: The same as the above, only thing to change is the thickness of some joints and .stks. Mark them down on the scale by 2-3, whatever looks good.

Drawing 9: Okay, new thing in this little drawing, notice the ball forming at the left hand end? This is where you Power is going to go, this is where the Climax is being held.

Drawing 10: In this frame things seem to be getting smaller and going into either the ball or the laser beam itself. The spiny things we talked about adding are going both into the ball and into the laser beam. Make everything smaller by 3-4 on the scale and make the beam itself smaller by 5, that's what I did.

Drawing 11: Follow the above. Make everything smaller, the beam by 6 this time and make that ball get pretty big. The ball is holding all of the beams energy, and with a lot of energy being help in something tiny, it is going to need more space. Expand.

Drawing 12: Follow the above, same thing. Make everything smaller but the ball, the ball gets bigger.
    I think you get the point at this point, so from now on I will just post the links to the rest of the 6 drawings

Drawing 13. Drawing 14. Drawing 15. Drawing 16. Drawing 17. Drawing 18.

For the 4-5 frames after this, just increase the size of the ball until it is ready to unleash on some poor, unsuspecting stick-man. In mine, the ball fades out because the explosion is one section above this.
    |PIV|

So, here is everything I have covered in this tutorial:
    Water With & Without Particles:
    Ground Distortion:
    Fading:
    Issac10000's Transformation:
    Liquid Sword:
    Explosions:
    Laser Beam Build Up:

That is it, for now. Thank you for all of your time. I hoped this helps at least ONE person that reads this huge tutorial. Sorry for the links, but I didn't want to overload all of your computers. Thank you again for reading, just tell me if this helped you in anyway, shape or form.
    You may post pictures of yours if this helped you. Comment it too on how effect-ive it was.
    Opti out.

Dedicated Member

Re: Opti's mega tutorial.

Reserved For More Tutorial If It shall ever come to it.

Re: Opti's Mega Effect Tutorial.

Holy shit man, awesome. This should help ALOT of people. Loving that beam. Mind if I use the .stks? =3

H20
    Dedicated Member

i see you put alot of work into this dude. nice job. my favorite is the particle part, the particles look perfect.
    the liquid sword and explosioon could've used better examples though.
    [center:czg9w4xg]
    Clickz for Thread[/center:czg9w4xg]

Dedicated Member

Any sticks here you may use.
    Just please give credit to Opti

Man that was awesome O_O
    I see a lot of effort was put into this, good job dude.
    This should really help a lot of people.
    If you need help with anything just pm me.
    [center:hn9zn80r][/center:hn9zn80r]

Dedicated Member

lol i remember when isaac made that transformation, i was like, whoah dude! thats sweet, u gotta show me how u did that, then he did, and i forgot lol,

Otherwise, thats an ace tutorial, especially the water and laser stuff
    [center:nxtl4qxs]Once You Have Finished Reading This Sentence And Looking At The Pretty Colours, You Will Realise, And Come To Understand, That You Have Just Wasted Valuable Seconds Of Your Life ~ Isaac100000

[center]InGen - Gabes Forum[/center:nxtl4qxs]

alread a tutorial on beams on ground distortion on transformation on particles on explosion the only thing there i'snt allready a tutorial on is liqiud sword, and honestly it wasnt very well done. i dont care if you flame me or tell me im wrong so dont even bother.
    [center:2mqnphuv][/center:2mqnphuv]

Dedicated Member

Your opinion is your opinion man.
    I won't flame you. EVERY ONE ELSE FEEL FREE TO FLAME.

But I did this because I was reading in the comments that their tutorial wasn't done very well, or people didn't understand it. So I did MOSTLY a frame by frame description, with pictures, gif images and the pivot files for more reference.

And with the other tutorials on all the stuff I covered, my tutorial doesn't have fucked up links or broken images.

Quote Originally Posted by Opti
    Your opinion is your opinion man.
    I won't flame you. EVERY ONE ELSE FEEL FREE TO FLAME.

But I did this because I was reading in the comments that their tutorial wasn't done very well, or people didn't understand it. So I did MOSTLY a frame by frame description, with pictures, gif images and the pivot files for more reference.

And with the other tutorials on all the stuff I covered, my tutorial doesn't have fucked up links or broken images.
    realy? well i admire your purpose but i think it would be better if an inter did it.
    [center:2mqnphuv][/center:2mqnphuv]

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast