Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: The Pivot Tutorial Master List *updating*

Enthusiast

The Pivot Tutorial Master List *updating*

Hi. I've attempted to compile a list of links to tutorials that are located within this forum. This may make it easier for users to find the tutorials they are looking for. Below are the ones I thought worthy to be linked to. Tutorials are in alphabetical order by author name, then by title of tutorial.

General Tutorials: (include many topics and are often very comprehensive)

Special Tutorials: (include advice on specific sequences in animations)

Theoretical Tutorials: (include general ideas and theories useful for animating)

Other: (include tutorials that are related to Pivot, but may require extra software, research, or websites)
    • Jeremy's "" - some ways to write a critique and offer solutions
      Horriblepain's "" - the functions of the Pivot interface
      Plan B's "" - post an animation online
      Gawdzilla's "" - requires external program; allows better color quality in your .gif animation. GIMP is used
      PivotHops's "" - requires external program; allows better color quality in your .gif animation. Beneton Movie GIF is used
      Martial Arts Pose References - a site with many illustrations of realistic fighting poses
      Flare Knight's "" - a way to add sounds, music, and more to your animation
      LeoTHELion's "" - a way to add sounds, music, and more to your animation
      Fyrren's "" - how to compile Pivot animations into an interactive Flash animation
      Jon's"" - how to use the Pivot interface using an interactive Flash application
      Rotten's "" - the functions of Stykz and its interface

Below is the code I use for reference when adding a tutorial to the list. If there is information that should be updated in the coding, please notify me.
    [code:af6cunae]*insert current username of author*'s "insert title given by author" - *important notes regarding tutorial*[/code]
    I hope that helps everyone. It took me hours to search and compile these, so give me a "Thanks!". It's much appreciated. PM me if you have any suggestions, and maybe I will add a tutorial, fix a problem, or change anything. Please don't fuck with my list without consulting me.
    [color=#750082:af6cunae]Revised by Darky. All redundant, broken, or useless tutorials have been removed. The thread (save for General Tutorials) has been re-organized so similar topics are grouped together. General Tutorials is now ordered from best - to - least best.[/color]
    Last edited by The Black Mamba; 16 Dec 2013 at 12:49 AM.
    DonnyCraft likes this.

Click here to find my latest old Pivot animations.
    Click here to find my good old Pivot animations.

Thanks! :P

This is really, really helpful. Kudos to you fyreal. I should make you a pivot sig, lol.
    [center:3qmfvtqh][/center:3qmfvtqh]

omg so cool! now we can check the tutorials without searching the whole board! niice ))(*

yay my tutorial is there! )
    Thread
    YouTube
    Steam
    SoundCloud

You can also add me on Skype if you want to chat (don't abuse it), I'm "chrozon"

Nice idea fyreal, now new people can see these good tutorials. I know when I first started, I never found some of Bert's topics beucase they were on the second page. Now they wont be forgotten.

wow, very nice idea with this, it keeps things very organized, and people wont be reqeusting tuts that have already been posted as much ^_^

Enthusiast

thanks, now I won't have to be looking as much for a specific tutorial. Very organized there.

Can you put my on the list
    http://forums.darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?t=7407
    Transparency stick making

/

Nice tutorial's. I'm new here, today I signed in.
    These are realy good tutorial's, but if I can ask, if I want to ask a question about Pivot I need to ask here?

Re: /

Quote Originally Posted by Destroyed
    Nice tutorial's. I'm new here, today I signed in.
    These are realy good tutorial's, but if I can ask, if I want to ask a question about Pivot I need to ask here?
    Nope. Pivot Chat or the Help Forums is the right place for that, not tutorial, depending on what, exactly, the problem is. Probably go to Help.

Waiting for someone to open my inter door...
    VERY nice idea, thanks for the time it took to organize everything!

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowS1ay3r
    I love you :3
    Quote Originally Posted by xenomorph911
    We should all go take a dung in the bathroom right now to celebrate!

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast