Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gif Unraped

Gif Unraped

[center:3sh3a0xc]Using Gif Movie Gear[spoiler:3sh3a0xc]Let's start by saying what program you need to fix your gif, you will need two programs for unrape your Gifs,

- Pivot 3 Beta and GIF Movie Gear(You will need a Serial Number to authenticate it, I posted the link, if it now works search for another)

Now let's learn how it works

Beginning

After you have completed your animation opens it in the pivot 3, go to "save"

Will now appear four different saving options, "Pivot file", "Animated Gif", "AVI Video" and "Separate Images"

Create a folder to save the separate images, a window will appear giving you options suggests some like, "Bitmap", "JPEG" and "GIF". Change for "JPEG" the images

Save the JPEG images in the folder you want, be careful because if you put in a folder that already contains other files will be a mess, so create a new

Now we finish the first part of 2

Ending
    Open the GIF Movie Gear, and go to the folder where you saved the images in JPEG

I Will use the animation of Olix Flix as an example (Thank you Olix).
    Now select all the images inside the folder with Ctrl + A

Now will apear window showing the animation, and a few options, you have to select the little clock and adjust the frame rate

After adjusting the frame rate to 6 and go to "File " and Save as ... "
    Save as Gif, upload and finished

Olix Animation - Unraped
    [/spoiler:3sh3a0xc]

Using GIMP - By Jojishi

We all know how crummy it is to get a bad quality image, right? It affects the shading and immense amount of detail you put in. Like this image below:
    [spoiler:3sh3a0xc][/spoiler:3sh3a0xc]

This tutorial will teach you how to get rid of the troublesome quality problems with .gif images, known as ".gif rape", with GIMP.

First of all, you open up Pivot 3. Open up the file that you want to save as a .gif. Do this by clicking "File" and then "Open" Once it has opened up, click "Save Animation" in the "File" drop-down menu. This window will pop up: [spoiler:3sh3a0xc][/spoiler:3sh3a0xc]

Click the drop down box next to save as type, and instead of clicking "Gif Image", click "Seperate Images" and then hit the "Save" button. This window will appear: [spoiler:3sh3a0xc][/spoiler:3sh3a0xc]

Check the circle that says "JPEG". "Save repeated frames" should be checked, and resizing it by 50% makes the image half the size it would appear in the .piv file. Do whatever makes you happy. When you click "Ok" it will save the animation: [spoiler:3sh3a0xc][/spoiler:3sh3a0xc]

Close Pivot 3 and open up GIMP. This is the main window: [spoiler:3sh3a0xc][/spoiler:3sh3a0xc]

Click "File" and then click "Open as Layers...": [spoiler:3sh3a0xc][/spoiler:3sh3a0xc]

A window will pop up: [spoiler:3sh3a0xc][/spoiler:3sh3a0xc]

Navigate through to where you saved the images, and then select them all. (Either by clicking and dragging, or pressing CTRL and "a") Click "Open" once all the images have been selected. It will take a while to load all the images, depending on the quality and sheer number of frames.

Once it has finished, click "File" and then "Save As": [spoiler:3sh3a0xc][/spoiler:3sh3a0xc]

Another window will appear: [spoiler:3sh3a0xc][/spoiler:3sh3a0xc]

Call the file whatever you want, then click "Select File Type (By Extension)" It will open up a drop-down menu: [spoiler:3sh3a0xc][/spoiler:3sh3a0xc]

Scroll down and choose "GIF image" and then click "Save". This will pop up: [spoiler:3sh3a0xc][/spoiler:3sh3a0xc]

Check the circle that says "Save as Animation". Leave everything else the same and click "Export" Yet another window will appear: [spoiler:3sh3a0xc][/spoiler:3sh3a0xc]

Change the "Delay between frames" to 60 milliseconds. Check the box that says "Use delay entered above for all frames" Refer to this image if you wish: [spoiler:3sh3a0xc][/spoiler:3sh3a0xc]

Click "Save" and just wait on it...

You will be left with a far higher quality .gif image. Just the way it was in the Pivot file! [spoiler:3sh3a0xc][/spoiler:3sh3a0xc]

Thankyou for your time! I hope you learned something!
    The joint was with Xeraz and Kellawgs

Any questions, send PM to me or Jojishi
    Credits: Olix, Ipwnall, Jojishi, PivotBrasil[/center:3sh3a0xc]

Re: Gif Un-raped

This is a very useful tutorial, it will help a lot of people I think. There are 2 tiny issues with it though:
    - Olix Flix' animation still looked a bit raped.
    - The way of getting the program you describe isn't that 'legal'.

Still a good tutorial, if I'd like to un-rape something quick I'll come back here.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeraz
    This is a very useful tutorial, it will help a lot of people I think. There are 2 tiny issues with it though:

Still a good tutorial, if I'd like to un-rape something quick I'll come back here.
    Thanks man, I hope so xD
    I resized the gif, so I guess that's why being a little bad, I will redo the gif without resize
    I dont get the point .____.
    THanks ;D

EDIT: Gif of Olix animation remade

Quote Originally Posted by Gradus
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeraz

Thanks man, I hope so xD
    I resized the gif, so I guess that's why being a little bad, I will redo the gif without resize
    I dont get the point .____.
    THanks ;D

EDIT: Gif of Olix animation remade
    I'm sorry, but Olix' animation still looks as raped as it used to be. Did you resize it when you saved it as separate images or when you saved it as .gif?

dammit, I had to hurry and do not give way to see if it was good, I did not resized this time, I'll have to see why it continue bad >_>

EDIT: I dont know why the gif still raped, for real.
    This animation is bugged hahaha

I'm in the bed with 2 hot babes right now.

I think BMP Has the best quality in the save options of 3 Beta.
    Nice tut though, I used to un gif rape with Photoshop but it was very stressing cause it stops loading images with big animations.

Fuck quality, the animation is still looking good lolo.
    [center:y5gfe6qu]My Sexy Thread c: | My Epic YouTube | My WTFTeam Thread

Tomnomnomnomnomnomnom.[/center:y5gfe6qu]

is a possibility Sieg, I really dont understand why it getting so bad.
    Sorry for it guys, but most times it works, actually this was the first time what went wrong.
    I will work to fix it

EDIT: no way, I picked the worst animation for example, is almost impossible to put this gif, I quit.
    but with the tutorial can have an idea on how to make at least less bad gif

Yeah in DDCX on youtube, the grey of the stickman and the background are really close, you can't really complain about this, basically just remember not to use colours where there is barely any shading difference.
    R.I.P Grace - 18 November 1997 - 14 March 2011

|PM Me |My Thread |Request a Move Up |Report a Rulebreaker |The Rules |

yeah man, I agree with you, have too much detail, this is the only reason for the continuing bad gif I guess.
    but I'm absolutely sure that a lot of gifs not gonna have this kind of problem.

EDIT: FINALLY WORKED, GIF FIXED

Quote Originally Posted by Gradus
    EDIT: FINALLY WORKED, GIF FIXED
    Uhm... Not really... .___.

*Runs*

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast