Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Fresh Newbie

Talking I need help! :p How to make faster animations

Help me!
    how i make faster animations ?
    like this -->

my animations is so bad! much slowest ;-; and i bad in making walk and run animations XD

Banned

Use this bar in the upper right corner of the screen. 18 is the normal number that most people use.

Fresh Newbie
    Its not this! lol '-'
    look my animation -->
    and this other -->

so slowest ;-; i want to create animations like this and this

its not this, lol!
    i want to create animations like this

my own animation --> http://imageshack.com/a/img827/8503/xwk.gif

Banned
    Hey man, try not to double post.

But the reason they are slow is because you need to use something called easing.

Basically, it controls how fast your movements are. It's the spacing between each movement.

Now, pretend that this is a frame
    |

This is how you're going at it

|--|---|---|--|--|--|--|

You don't want that. It makes your movements look choppy, and in return, the slowness you speak about. You want to try and make more frames slowly going into the main movement. I really don't know how to explain it, but you want it to look something like this.

|-|-|--|---|------|---|--|-|-||

Nonetheless, it all comes with practice. Just keep practicing, and you'll get it.

Fresh Newbie
    Thank you, you helped me a lot!
    I'll practice

I don't think easing is the main problem. It's smoothness. Speed of the figures in the animation is determined by 2 things; the frames per second (the slider next to the play button) and the amount of displacement of the figures between frames. You need to take more time over your animations and make smaller movements to create a smoother animation. You can vary the amount of displacement to vary the speed of the figures (small displacement for slow speeds and high displacement for high speeds).

good for what you see in your animations have to leave less space between each frame ... I speak here of the run animation ....
    creo que tu idea de run es paresida a esta verdad?

otherwise it is not a matter of improving dela overnight that is gained by practicing the techniques seen experiendcia pivot slowly I assure you improve markedly when the master

to give you a better idea let's put so
    you do this

and what you want to do is this

if that's the case deves learn easing, I recommend searching tutorials learn how TouTube

Banned
    Well first off, you have to move all of the red dots at all time.
    If your really determined to do this, the most important step to becoming a good animator is to not to be lazy.
    What I suggest just for practice, is moving your arm up and down in a free motion, then animate that on pivot.
    Download some pivs from intermediates and above and study up on there movements.
    good luck!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Secretname911 View Post
    Well first off, you have to move all of the red dots at all time.
    If your really determined to do this, the most important step to becoming a good animator is to not to be lazy.
    What I suggest just for practice, is moving your arm up and down in a free motion, then animate that on pivot.
    Download some pivs from intermediates and above and study up on there movements.
    good luck!
    well hes right if you arent determined to move all nodes you got no skill not to be rude but you need to be more vibrant btw tip stretch your arms and shorten them before and after you do a punch it will work very good for fight animations and i may not be a pivot animater but hes right